Beddy in the mix

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1/2 grey 1/4 collie 1/4beddy.   Got him at six weeks 15 month now had a few early bunnies courtesy of the busher kills them straight away, retrieve hit and miss so bit work to do, proper tun

Had a nice couple  hours this morning with my we beddy whippet greyhound 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Jackknife said:

Seen 3 lurchers over the years that had drop beddy in the mix, safe to say all were out and out yappers2 bred by so called producer of decent workers, yeah caught a few bunnies wouldn't entertain teeth without backup ... There's a debate In it's self about dogs and lack of knowledge from their owners maybe?

So after seeing a litter coming up I put everything to one side and went for it, I do like a drop of collie in the mix. 

1/2 grey 1/4 collie 1/4beddy.

I fecking loves him lol. 

Got him at six weeks 14 month now had a few early bunnies courtesy of the busher kills them straight away, retrieve hit and miss so bit work to do, proper tuned into the busher now started positioning himself round the cover for a chance of a result so can't complain, broke him to ferrets so with couple jills for coming season should have some fun. 

Sorry for posting just bored with how long will the forum last topic ??

Screenshot_20180901_210744.jpg

Screenshot_20180901_210844.jpg

Screenshot_20180830_131845.jpg

IMG_20180829_172603.jpg

Screenshot_20180831_111326.jpg

The way that pup is bred will make for a more than honest hunting companion.The major problem with folk and their charges is some have an habit of putting more in front of the mutt than its breeding is capable of handling.Keep it honest and that lively looking fecker will give you years of satisfaction,i like the mutt and the way its bred.

• Like 5