Hi lads. To cut a long story short, my great uncle gave me his gun today, it's a s200 10 shot. I've never had a pcp before, it's a 22. I have shot it at some targets today and it's very accurate, light and very quiet.is there anything I need to no about pcp or this gun in particular and what are your views on it. 

Im chuffed with it IMG_3937.thumb.JPG.963f0e8af7255e3b6fbde2bb86fff53e.JPGI am going to put a new sight it 

• Like 3

You're a lucky bugger Lee :yes:

....... Them S200 are cracking rifles.

Personally, I much prefer the look of that 2 part stock to the newer 1 piece on the Mk3.

There's not really much to know about them - don't run it completely empty of air. Wipe it down with an oily rag after use.

Apart from that - use it. Get to know it and, you'll love it.

Buy your great uncle a nice bottle of something :good:

6 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

You're a lucky bugger Lee :yes:

....... Them S200 are cracking rifles.

Personally, I much prefer the look of that 2 part stock to the newer 1 piece on the Mk3.

There's not really much to know about them - don't run it completely empty of air. Wipe it down with an oily rag after use.

Apart from that - use it. Get to know it and, you'll love it.

Buy your great uncle a nice bottle of something :good:

He said all he wants in return is a rabbit every now and then 

bless him 

• Like 1

So  I think I've done something wrong with it. As I said the other when I got the gun I was hitting targets at 30yards with no problem. Today I et home from work early and went to one of my permissions and after a while took aim at a pigeon and the pellet fell on the floor, so I went back to my van and stared to fill it up and after a few seconds air started to come of the cylinder where the brass peace joins the black bit. As I said this is my first pcp so any info will be great.

IMG_3943.thumb.JPG.e8658c5820fb226b923ab5c1bb7a9675.JPG

thanks in advance 

Edited by Lee farrington
Forgot photo

Sounds like its developed a leak, now I have never had the cylinder apart on one of these, but I would imagine there is an o ring between the steel casing and brass filler assembly, if you dont feel competent doing it yourself, pop it into a gun shop, it will be minimal cost to repair, enjoy your new rifle.

On 04/09/2018 at 16:03, charlie caller said:

Sounds like its developed a leak, now I have never had the cylinder apart on one of these, but I would imagine there is an o ring between the steel casing and brass filler assembly, if you dont feel competent doing it yourself, pop it into a gun shop, it will be minimal cost to repair, enjoy your new rifle.

Thanks Charlie 

i took it to my local gun club and they said it's sounds like the seal has gone. £40 to fix it and give it a service 

• Like 1