Community spirit and neighbourhoods?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is social degeneration, the children grow up thinking this is normal behaviour and how you should conduct yourself and each generation is worse than its predecessor, the only answer is sterilisat

Eh, nobody gives a monkies anymore, stuff ive done for neighbours mowed there lawns for em, cut there hedges, had keys to there property whilst they were on holiday, im a 24 hour carer now. and not on

He reminds me of the dog robbing Cnut that lived next door to my mother prick used to be like that with all the neighbors but could be real sly about it he would burn their cars rob their dogs bikes e

Posted Images

This is social degeneration, the children grow up thinking this is normal behaviour and how you should conduct yourself and each generation is worse than its predecessor, the only answer is sterilisation but as we are far to civilised for that these creatures will be allowed to continue breeding until this is common behaviour that no one would even bother filming, in nature these would all be picked off by preditors in there first six months of life,  yet we allow them to breed and spread, nice to see Kerney getting out the house though

• Like 7
  • Haha 7
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Fekin depressing when you live around shit like this after working hard and just getting on with life thank feck I can at least afford a couple of holidays abroad a year.

I lived in a street like that mate when I was a kid,lots of decent people but a few bad apples in the barrel,i remember when our resident street burglar died young of a heart attack,i don't think many tears were shed :laugh:

29 minutes ago, mackem said:

I lived in a street like that mate when I was a kid,lots of decent people but a few bad apples in the barrel,i remember when our resident street burglar died young of a heart attack,i don't think many tears were shed :laugh:

Just got two on our road that cause all the grief both have one thing in common they don't fekin work or ever have done.

2 hours ago, mackem said:

I still do?thankfully im left alone ?

I grew up somewhere just as lively in Reading - my Dad was a bad tempered old f****r - he must have rowed with half the neighbours in our close while I was growing up.

........ We don't all turn out the same ;)

I reckon it'd be fun to knob that blonde bit in the video though :yes:

• Haha 3