Conditioned dachshund bitch

Cheers mate.

She's a mad digger and has managed to escape that way, also can jump stair gates and can't have her out the front of the house anymore because she can get over the wall. She's a young one only 16 months old.

My terrier is rough so not sure what condition he is in, but possibly the same 

IMG_20180830_133339.jpg

• Like 1
Just now, peterhunter86 said:

That's a cracking looking fert I've never seen one that colour what colour would you call that and is it common,I've only ever seen white and polecat ferts 

It’s my mates ferret Pete....not sure what it is.....looks dirty to me ?

27 minutes ago, bell said:

It’s my mates ferret Pete....not sure what it is.....looks dirty to me ?

I've got a kit that colour. I believe its a silver. The coat has evened out as she's got older as you can see in the pics

IMG_20180901_154559_712.JPG

IMG_20180901_154941_547.JPG

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, staffs riffraff said:

Nice looker but whats it up to work wise? Each to there own and every person has them for different reasons but id sooner an ugly worker but it nice when u get best of both which hopefully you have pal

Never took her out mate. I have a smallhold where I breed / farm rabbits and she goes nuts for them. I also feed her whole rabbits. She's very firey and I have had to move my ferret court onto my drive as she desperately wants to get a hold of them. 

But like I say she's not been out yet so I really can't say. 

I personaly think that terriers or earth dogs in such conditioned condition will suffer when the going gets tough for a long time,i like a bit of substance to a fit earth dog as you just don't know how long it's going to down there and in mid winter in a wet cold earth that dog won't last but it'll still get the blame for jibbing or dying..To me it's not my thing in any way,but your happy with it so all's well bud..✌️...

• Like 8
On 02/09/2018 at 10:49, fireman said:

I personaly think that terriers or earth dogs in such conditioned condition will suffer when the going gets tough for a long time,i like a bit of substance to a fit earth dog as you just don't know how long it's going to down there and in mid winter in a wet cold earth that dog won't last but it'll still get the blame for jibbing or dying..To me it's not my thing in any way,but your happy with it so all's well bud..✌️...

Mid winter I'd have different weight on a dog, they can suffer and die from cold and wet. 

But this time of year, heat and humidity kills them, that looks okay, even straining it's not showing light ribs or back. So it's weight looks okay, have you got it to that weight just by rationing feed or walking it?

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.