• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use this little beast soon having a transformation tho n game draws biult under box Ile post pics when she's done

Sold my last fourtrak to a lad on here...... Id buy it back in a heartbeat if he ever parts with it.... Piss over any landrover imo, little thirsty, not the fastest but a damn good workhorse and never

My brothers .Landcruiser Amazon 4.2 ..1994 ...this dosen’t get stuck very often .. mind the paintwork hasn’t always looked this good  he did roll it one year on the Maroc c

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Our farm has just acquired an ole Hyundai Santa Fe, I been using it for messing about, an tbh j thinking bout getting some half decent tyres an using it for season?

I bought that put a set of bf Goodrich ATs and a new Ivor Williams canopy on it and treated it like an egg an the bastrud shit all over me.???. What ever could go wrong did. Did ye try the braking trick?

2 minutes ago, Floyd17586 said:

On a serious note are these really that bad

I’ve a mate that has one that has never give any real bother, mine cost me 2 grand in 12 months on repairs, head gasket, bottom pulley, radiator, 2 leaf springs, discs, electric windows fecking about, airbag light coming on. Lol. There’s probably some things I’ve forgotten and like I said it was never abused, know other lads that had a lot of problems with theirs as well, oh and the power steering pump. Lol.

18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Sounds like we bought clones? I didn’t mind gettin stuff fixed that was faulty or atleast could inflame problem but once ye start gettin probs that nobody can fix but will take ye money to try them it’s bye bye?  over rated pieces a shit, I’m proper jealous of the cnuts that have got good uns but won’t be trying anymore

Same as that, I’ve been thinking about a ford ranger probably get roasted again. Lol.

29 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I’ve a mate that has one that has never give any real bother, mine cost me 2 grand in 12 months on repairs, head gasket, bottom pulley, radiator, 2 leaf springs, discs, electric windows fecking about, airbag light coming on. Lol. There’s probably some things I’ve forgotten and like I said it was never abused, know other lads that had a lot of problems with theirs as well, oh and the power steering pump. Lol.

I never thought they'd be that bad as was planning on buying one eventually but I'll stick to my cheap and cheerful kia.wonder is the Challenger or Shogun of that shape the same