RSPCA Underhanded Tactics

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hunting whip?, funny as f**k too see the 11yr old kid just lash the cnut all indianana jones style ?went home with a few extra quid in his pocket that day?

They turned up at mine last year demanding to see all my birds of prey I said for what reason they would not give one .I said not without a warrant one started to get hobby telling me she did not need

I met Albert a few times lovely felleh.true to his word he warned them they took no notice of him big mistake.most of them were jobs worths

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I also seem to remember hearing he did something to his grandma. Stole from her or smacked her or something.

He looks the type that would murder his parents and keep them in them under the stairs,there's sopposed to be a few clips of him can anyone put them up

10 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Sounds like a proper little weasel, I dont fancy his chances much down Port Talbot way

My mates young lad caught him across the face with a bull whip last time he tried his shit round our way ? f***ing comical.... He soon f****d off?

• Haha 2