kerny bashing thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right folks this is set up for all the slagging going on, so air the dirty laundry on this thread and save others from going down the shitter. no offence kerny lol

Ive just had the silly cnut spend the last hr sending me messages on how hes gonna spunk over my mrs tits ?hes still shooting cabbage water me thinks?

Kerny, has just found out after leaving school before the summer holidays that he's failed all his exams. His mam  has said that he's not laying in bed all day sucking his boyfriends cock and has to g

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

right folks this is set up for all the slagging going on, so air the dirty laundry on this thread and save others from going down the shitter. no offence kerny lol

About right for you pansies. ???

13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Ive just had the silly cnut spend the last hr sending me messages on how hes gonna spunk over my mrs tits ?hes still shooting cabbage water me thinks?

You haven't? That's a bit gross.....no need to bring women folk into schemozzles....

23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

If your as lucky as me he won't f***ing stop..... He's as thick as shit too so it's not even good hate mail ?

Kerny, has just found out after leaving school before the summer holidays that he's failed all his exams. His mam  has said that he's not laying in bed all day sucking his boyfriends cock and has to go to work with his dad. On his 1st day at work Monday morning  ,thinking  he's going to be minted by the end of the week, his dad tells him to go and sit in the van as he's f***ing useless , and it's not yet 10 o'clock . In turn taking all his frustration out on all and sundry on a friendly forum hunting site. Ending up getting  banned for the 93rd and final time ...

• Haha 5

I don't want to derail this thread but I'd honestly like to know how many off here would arrange to meet a total stranger for a fight about something written on the internet? Personally I think sticks and stones etc and wouldn't walk to the end of the road never mind drive anywhere....

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Foxy and abc are going to make a sequel to .............JAY AND BOB STRIKE BACK............  only less funny and a lot more camp. Can you guess who’s playing who.

9AEBE035-041A-4B05-B9E6-E60EDF1F51F2.jpeg

I always y pictured them  as laurel and hardy and when lozzer is with them I think of the 3 stooges 

Edited by peterhunter86
  • Like 1