Teckle

hopelander

7 minutes ago, dymented said:

pup wont really get hairy to be far but if it was going to be hairy it would have it now but that wont affect the way it will work in any way these were 6 weels old and you can see the difference in coats on there face ect 

Screenshot.png

Cracking pups, real beauties.

Do you ever see smooth pups in litters?

Thanks

• Like 1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some great info on this post ?? I haven’t had a working dog in a while and was toying with the idea of a beddy / whippet / border / teckel and after a debate with the family we ventured out to SW

just a few of them bud

Had a bit of fun with mine and they got me through a couple of seasons, I enjoyed keeping them and having a ratch about but they never made proper earth dogs. 

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, dymented said:

Yes you do get the odd one 

Thanks for the reply dymented.

You keep a very nice type.

I know it's hard to judge from pics, but you reckon they'd be smaller than the picture if the bitch. I put up

Thanks and apologies for all the questions.

11 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Thanks for the reply dymented.

You keep a very nice type.

I know it's hard to judge from pics, but you reckon they'd be smaller than the picture if the bitch. I put up

Thanks and apologies for all the questions.

Its hard to judge from photos ect but i have seen litter siblings that are nearly twice the size of it siblings but turned out around the same size when there adults you dont often see them bigger than there parents unless they have something else in them ect There is no difference in the breed miniature or standard anything under 5kg they class as mini over 5kg they class as standards 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dymented said:

Its hard to judge from photos ect but i have seen litter siblings that are nearly twice the size of it siblings but turned out around the same size when there adults you dont often see them bigger than there parents unless they have something else in them ect There is no difference in the breed miniature or standard anything under 5kg they class as mini over 5kg they class as standards 

Thanks again, once they hunt away, I'll be happy.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, chrisbullx said:

How do you lads compare them to a beagle & How would fair on rough hill sides atb cbx 

they would work as good as beagle if not better they have more drive only down side is they will drop in on what they find 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, chrisbullx said:

How do you lads compare them to a beagle & How would fair on rough hill sides atb cbx 

We have 2 in our pack both are demons to hunt. on rough hill land they will not keep up with teagles it would be stupid to think they would.they come in to there own in fur covers thick bramble blocks small forestry blocks big heavy ditches.they are great dogs to hunt once you dont over match them with bigger dogs and expect them to keep up as a lot of lads tend to do.a pack or 4 or 5 teckels would give you great sport for many a year.real little characters great dogs around the house 2.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, mighty celt said:

We have 2 in our pack both are demons to hunt. on rough hill land they will not keep up with teagles it would be stupid to think they would.they come in to there own in fur covers thick bramble blocks small forestry blocks big heavy ditches.they are great dogs to hunt once you dont over match them with bigger dogs and expect them to keep up as a lot of lads tend to do.a pack or 4 or 5 teckels would give you great sport for many a year.real little characters great dogs around the house 2.

Are they obedient with some training? 

• Like 1

I got beaglexcocker here now that's been gifted to me by foxpack so shes just the start of my pack hoping to get a few more in the ranks & i will be adding a tackle,teagle & breed off bitch the bitch i got so hopefully by next season I'll be up & running tidy again atb cbx 

• Like 4