Teckle

hopelander

25 minutes ago, chrisbullx said:

I got beaglexcocker here now that's been gifted to me by foxpack so shes just the start of my pack hoping to get a few more in the ranks & i will be adding a tackle,teagle & breed off bitch the bitch i got so hopefully by next season I'll be up & running tidy again atb cbx 

Sent you a message mate

• Like 1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some great info on this post ?? I haven’t had a working dog in a while and was toying with the idea of a beddy / whippet / border / teckel and after a debate with the family we ventured out to SW

just a few of them bud

Had a bit of fun with mine and they got me through a couple of seasons, I enjoyed keeping them and having a ratch about but they never made proper earth dogs. 

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Some great info on this post ??

I haven’t had a working dog in a while and was toying with the idea of a beddy / whippet / border / teckel and after a debate with the family we ventured out to SW last night and collected a dog pup up and he seems a grand wee chap .. 

hes from imported working stock on both sides .. 

he’ll be used mainly for just mooching hopefully but after reading a few posts my best bet will be carrying a spade with me ?

8BB27D61-EF0E-4E21-A706-6CE8BF320D34.jpeg

• Like 14