18 minutes ago, timmytree said:

It might seem like fun but there is a serious side. All sorts of people monitor these forums, do gooders, antis, probably police. You never know who's reading and taking note. It only takes 1 person to make us all look bad.

Just like in the past I've argued about the GL when people post they shot woodies in the garden or off a bird table. It's wrong, better off keeping quiet rather than telling everyone you break the law. But these numpties want to be noticed don't they? Just ignore and don't rise to the bait.

If it's your garden it all gravy

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In light of the intervening posts, the prosecution rests it's case, Your Honour..............?

I joined in 2013 and , in that time, I've learned a lot of things about a lot of thngs (from some knowledgeable people)  and had many  a good laugh. I've questioned many opinions, and had my own quest

Through @Tyla on this site, a chap I've never met, he has put me in touch with another chap I've never met from New Zealand and I'm now sorting out a trip to hunt Tahr and Chamois in the Southern Alps

Posted Images

Can't see what difference it makes I grow veg to feed my family not fat woodies.

Farm grows veg to sell as food same difference

As long as your safe back stop wise.

I know someone that let's go with a 410 in his garden. :)

27 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Always thought their had to be a legitimate reason . Not sure if you lived in a city and they wanted to be jobswirth would have cut it.  Might be wrong tho

17 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You have to have exhausted all other methods of deterrent before letting the lead fly I believe ??

You're both right :thumbs:

You have to be able to show that their causing damage or, that they're a health hazard.

Then, you have to be able to show that you've tried all reasonable means to deter them.

Then you would be legally able to shoot them with an airgun.

But, as long as you're discrete, popping off a couple of woodies in the back garden for dinner is hardly on a par with the Brinks Matt Robbery.

You'd just need to go about it with out pissing the neighbours off or letting the whole neighbourhood know.

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I stopped listening to his bullshite months ago, guy is delusional with no moral compass so jist waffles shite or a rise, don’t even ban him cos he will just come back under a new name thinking it’s the start a the game again, ignore the fcuker, he don’t like that?

I've had plenty of pm off the moron ... Only thing that got rid (hope) is ignoring him... Comes out with some sick shit he does ?

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Like I said before there was some good impartial moderating on here in the past .

Nowdays you can do and say as you please depending on how the mods view you ect

ie 'if your face fits and it's good for traffic ex 

No room on here for personal insults towards someone's kids ect .

Impartial moderating my arse. Must have been wonderful if there were mods about who could moderate 24/7 without needing to get on with their own lives. Use the report button instead of whinging when stuff doesn't get sorted the second you want it to.

He's gone now. But he'll be back under yet another username. 

Can I suggest that the mods are given the power to force members to be blocked to other members? Let's face it very few people have the maturity to not rise to provocation and probably feel a bit weak blocking someone. By mods activating a blocking between members that have beef it might go a little way to ending the childishness. By banning members they just come back and it starts again. Blocking might not do that.

Just a thought. It could be temporary or permanent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1