1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Do you live near him or know him ?

From what I can gather Red, I think the Irish sea is in the way mate.

13 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

He called my autistic son a spastic pal of course I looked into him if I'm wrong he can come on an confront me and prove me as a liar but he wont

Please tell me that ain't true  :blink:

• Sad 1

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In light of the intervening posts, the prosecution rests it's case, Your Honour..............?

I joined in 2013 and , in that time, I've learned a lot of things about a lot of thngs (from some knowledgeable people)  and had many  a good laugh. I've questioned many opinions, and had my own quest

Through @Tyla on this site, a chap I've never met, he has put me in touch with another chap I've never met from New Zealand and I'm now sorting out a trip to hunt Tahr and Chamois in the Southern Alps

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

From what I can gather Red, I think the Irish sea is in the way mate.

Please tell me that ain't true  :blink:

Oh my heart bleeds for him, I guess that makes it right about level with calling a complete stranger a paedo. Don't get your knickers in a twist, if Pete wants to sort it he knows exactly what to do.

Well it looks like Pete has gone mute all of a sudden.

You see you folk can't see the wood for the trees. He just can't leave me alone.

Once he's sobered up and stopped talking to his imaginary friends I'm sure we will get the old Pete back that everybody knows and loves.

Well I guess that's bed time, enjoy your night gents. ?

17 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Oh my heart bleeds for him, I guess that makes it right about level with calling a complete stranger a paedo. Don't get your knickers in a twist, if Pete wants to sort it he knows exactly what to do.

No knickers twisted here mate.

But, calling someone's autistic kid a spastic (if that's what happened) is pretty low.

• Like 1
Just now, Jonjon79 said:

No knickers twisted here mate.

But, calling someone's autistic kid a spastic (if that's what happened) is pretty low.

f**k him anyway.

What's your opinion on him calling someone a paedo?

You live by the sword and die by it where I come from! 

You are one of the good ones pal and I'm sorry it has to resort to this but check the threads and you will see what's what. 

Like I said, I'm asking PETER to step up to the plate and be a man, if you can call someone a paedo on here then do it man to man, is that too much to ask? 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

f**k him anyway.

You are one of the good ones pal and I'm sorry it has to resort to this but check the threads and you will see what's what. 

Like I said, I'm asking PETER to step up to the plate and be a man, if you can call someone a paedo on here then do it man to man, is that too much to ask? 

As far as I'm concerned, Calling someone a paedo shouldn't be done for shits and giggles during banter. (Mud can and does stick))

Like wise mate, I reckon you're a good 'un - rough around the edges but, still a good 'un :thumbs:

Fair dos if you and Pete are having a row but, I think his kid should be left out of it - that's a level that you don't need to go to.

• Like 4

Kerny I have known a few lads like you call anyone out fight anyone and did most i would guess are handier than you but one thing they have in common they all got bettered at some point but my old mate who was a serious sort back handed a kid one night for no reason and laughed he now needs a stick and dribbles because of this same kid you need to lighten up stop offering folk out because on here you really have no idea who your actually offering out 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

f**k him anyway.

Calling someone a paedo without reason is a c**ts trick...definitely. But calling a young autistic boy a spastic makes you one of the biggest c**ts on here. Doesn't really paint you in a good light either mate...couldn't think of any childish insults for old Petey so you picked on his son...wanker

Edited by dave88
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I've been on here since 2007 and seen herds of idiots come and go. I hardly post now as its barely a hunting forum anymore. Shame really as i met some good lads on here early on and had some great hunting off it.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

f**k him anyway.

You live by the sword you die by the sword , calling you a PEDO is nothing worse than what you have said about peoples kids etc 

You may be you may not be Fred but your certainly one of his pudding mates with the army of jacker dogs aren't you ?

Maybe your that Rye who kept 30 dogs on an allotment in shit state ?

My money is still on Fred or if not your his runty twin , a bloke who couldn't or wouldn't say nothing to anyones face so became the net bully ,coming on here to wind people up because of the years of being winded up or bullied you have taken , poor man ? 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Some people just need to learn to ignore eachother . Sure theirs a ignore setting in here aswell for certain people.  Just use that 

I was ignoring him I hadn't replied to any of the many insults he aimed at me over the last few days but he wouldn't let it go,so I repeated what I was told he begged for that reaction and he got it and now he can't take it and he's gone off crying 

• Like 1