1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Right ladies I'm going to have to leave you for the weekend, spend your giros wisely and I'll see you on Monday.

Hopefully at least one of you will have found your balls, ttfn sweeties............. ???????????????

Take it the boyfriend is putting the ballgag on ye and inviting his mates round for a gang bang with foxy.

• Haha 2

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In light of the intervening posts, the prosecution rests it's case, Your Honour..............?

I joined in 2013 and , in that time, I've learned a lot of things about a lot of thngs (from some knowledgeable people)  and had many  a good laugh. I've questioned many opinions, and had my own quest

Through @Tyla on this site, a chap I've never met, he has put me in touch with another chap I've never met from New Zealand and I'm now sorting out a trip to hunt Tahr and Chamois in the Southern Alps

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

That's it Pete have a good swill to escape the hardships of your shitty life. 

Do your family proud son. ?????

My life just got a whole lot better I'm having a feet cold Ines with some mates of yours from the rovers site,and they told a few things about you I heard you had a mrs who was barely 16 you dirty peado scum bag

• Haha 4
49 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Right ladies I'm going to have to leave you for the weekend, spend your giros wisely and I'll see you on Monday.

Hopefully at least one of you will have found your balls, ttfn sweeties............. ???????????????

Going running because you got found out

• Haha 1
On 30/08/2018 at 17:37, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Phezzies, samo, big land , Lana , tor of Dartmoor . 

Insert as appropriate 

And lurchers with beardie in are shit, unless they're bred down from dogs which he owned

8 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

The peado has been on since I last posted but he hasn't replied to me funny how he has mentioned me in every 2nd post he put up but hasn't said a word about what I posted,he knows I have him sussed he's a filth bag

Do you live near him or know him ?

21 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Bit much detectiving into peoples personal lifes these days.  

Cant say he didnt bring it on himself right enough

Best ignore Pete pal he's been talking to his imaginary friends again, he's really convinced he knows who I am but he's way off, just like his breath. ????

Edited by Kerny92
15 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Bit much detectiving into peoples personal lifes these days.  

Cant say he didnt bring it on himself right enough

He called my autistic son a spastic pal of course I looked into him if I'm wrong he can come on an confront me and prove me as a liar but he wont

• Haha 1