what breed do you think it is

3 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Foxpooper,  never sent you a video old guy.  Especially of a barn hunt. Only been on a few.  Like I said winters here are hard were I'm from.  But can always hunt them. From summer on.  If your gonna argue,  argue with yourself.   Because I don't think you know who I am or who you are arguing with. Def got me mixed up with someone else

Ok let's clear it up some .Someone saying they were you sent me a vid of a barn hunt that was not what I'd call terrierwork .I'll try find the mobile number in an old email notification .Was sent via whatsapp.

If someone is pulling your chain on the issue then fair dos but I can only go on what I'm presented with .What is the other name you go by on here .

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An unfortunate one by the looks of the thing! ?

Yeah guy's a really f****d world we live in.  She appreciate her family and she shows it every day.  She is priceless to us.  If I had to find homes for all my dogs but 1, she will be the one staying.

Are you AC or DC ABC? ?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Ok let's clear it up some .Someone saying they were you sent me a vid of a barn hunt that was not what I'd call terrierwork .I'll try find the mobile number in an old email notification .Was sent via whatsapp.

If someone is pulling your chain on the issue then fair dos but I can only go on what I'm presented with .What is the other name you go by on here .

2 Accounts Lol Are Fellas Still Trying That shit On Here 

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Try and find the mobile number?  Your a silly old f**k aren't you?  Never have I sent you a vid let alone by my phone. And I don't even know wtf WhatsApp is.  Lol, don't know what your gig is with me but I'm telling wrong guy!!   I'm sure someone like you would of saved it.  So post it with the mobile number for all of us to see or stfu already.  WRONG GUY FOXPOOPER!! 

2 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Try and find the mobile number?  Your a silly old f**k aren't you?  Never have I sent you a vid let alone by my phone. And I don't even know wtf WhatsApp is.  Lol, don't know what your gig is with me but I'm telling wrong guy!!   I'm sure someone like you would of saved it.  So post it with the mobile number for all of us to see or stfu already.  WRONG GUY FOXPOOPER!! 

Calm it down pal, sometimes you've got to play it cool like me. ?

8 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Calm it down pal, sometimes you've got to play it cool like me. ?

Lol,  I am calm buddy.  It will take more then some jealous insecure f**k to get me upset.  FOXPOOPER is just a liar and a good story teller.  But that's what lonely old men do,  they make up stories and and sit on the porch yelling at the kids playing in the neighborhood. 

• Haha 1