what breed do you think it is

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An unfortunate one by the looks of the thing! ?

Yeah guy's a really f****d world we live in.  She appreciate her family and she shows it every day.  She is priceless to us.  If I had to find homes for all my dogs but 1, she will be the one staying.

Are you AC or DC ABC? ?

Posted Images

This is my female I rescued her out of malyasia.  She was born and raised on the streets till one day her and another dog were out looking in the garbage cans for food and some monks came out and chopped up her friend and started to chop her up.  Lucky some neighbors heard the screaming and came and saved her!  Now the reason I ask what do you think she is, is because she is the best dog I ever owned.  She will kill coons and will protect my family like no other.  Any small game she sees moves she thinks is dinner!  She almost lost her back leg got her face hacked her tail chopped off and survived living in the streets of f***ing Malaysia and still a sound dog.  And like I said will try and kill any small game.. So I was just seeking opions  on how she might be breed

1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

This is my female I rescued her out of malyasia.  She was born and raised on the streets till one day her and another dog were out looking in the garbage cans for food and some monks came out and chopped up her friend and started to chop her up.  Lucky some neighbors heard the screaming and came and saved her!  Now the reason I ask what do you think she is, is because she is the best dog I ever owned.  She will kill coons and will protect my family like no other.  Any small game she sees moves she thinks is dinner!  She almost lost her back leg got her face hacked her tail chopped off and survived living in the streets of f***ing Malaysia and still a sound dog.  And like I said will try and kill any small game.. So I was just seeking opions  on how she might be breed

She's a racist, ask her what she's got against coons..... . 

• Like 1