anyone actually been out digging yet

I agree fat man a young bitch here started well end of last season and I had a good feeling about her but this time round she's been found wanting on a couple of easy digs she's been on  but on a brighter note her brother flying it's always good to see a youngster progress 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 2

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was out last Thursday with 3 mate from down the country.  the morning was testing with blank after blank and then we had 3 good digs in a row. Two 6fts and a 2 ft. A very good dig to my mates second s

Its bad enough sweating my bollocks off digging at work in this weather.Couldn't think of anything worse than smashing about in cover in this heat digging to 3/4 grown cubs.

We have been out a few times now and have had a bit of sport.we started my mates young dog and he went really well for his 1st time only half hour job but he done what he had to do in style.we dug a b

Posted Images

Out today, got a dig at 5ft it was very hard digging and heffers really made things uncomfortable stupid beasts. Almost in and the fecker bolted,  with the dog trailing him about 200 yards down the ditch and entered into an old earth, worked him for about 20 mins before pinning him at a stopend. We got a reading of 3 foot and got the result in the end. Off again in the morning.

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, chesney said:

Ya got the result in the end that's what counts after getting very warm again I looked at a couple places this morning seem ta be holding lol might be tempted for an early morning start

Jasus we sweated like fook and to be fair we where just keen to get out but I won't turn a blind eye to the weather again like that it was definitely too warm at 4 o clock and the whiskey from the night before was really and truly coming out a me at that stage there is nothing worse ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

out for the first time today the young jrt bitch is bouncing of the walls so took her out dropped in and had a nice 3 foot dig to 2 in the pot , i was most impressed she didnt fly in all gun ho and get smashed up perhaps shes listen to her mother and has the making of a good sensible dog heres to the next time lol

• Like 4