Slow berrys

Hi looking to buy sloe berrys of someone mines have been cleared by some one so is your wanting a bit money get aff yir ass and go pick some for me ? Money waiting thanks 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

A week late here sorry jim, kids picked few k last couple weeks an sold the lot, never even left me any ? moral of the story, don’t show ye kids ye best spots?

Take after you then, little thief..... ??

12 minutes ago, samuria said:

bit early for sloes ..... or are you talking different berries ?

Get outside mate most Autumn fruits are at least a month early even the blackberry,s are almost over, sloes are meant to be picked after the first frost but if you wait for that there will be none left,HAYMIN if I get an opportunity I,ll see if I can grab you a few kgs on my travels, no need to pay, I normally have a few bags in the freezer but my garage freezer is dying so have cleared them al out, in good years I normally bag them up in 250g bags and freeze,which is enough for a litre of gin at a time ?

• Like 1

As said everything is early this year..

Sloes have been out a couple of weeks, and blackberries will be done soon...not much to pick.in September, mushrooms and apples maybe 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, socks said:

Yep all my fruit trees were early this year. My plumb tree was so full three branches snapped .....

Apparently trees dropping branch,s is also how they have coped with the hot dry weather mate lots of non fruit bearing trees also losing limbs, sacrifice a few branch,s to conserve water and save the main trunk, but your right Autumn is moving on at a pace, even the squirrels were harvesting Hazel nuts each morning in the trees behind the lakes in Devon the other week ?

• Like 1

How much are the worth.There is a load of trees packed with them behind the Gas site that im working on this week and the only way to get to them is through the panic gate at the back of the site.I was only saying to my boss and workmate today that i wasn't sure when you was meant to pick them.