Urban wildlife.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

No vids mate,got one of me landing badly looking like a complete plum :icon_redface: loads of pics,if you look at the vid of the guy flying in dubai I put up you see the cam following him?Its tied on his wing,thats what most people are using now to do those flying vids.If you want to do the course I can recommend a guy who is I think 11'th best in the world,his skills are off the scale,i was training with him when the indian came to be trained by him for the world championships,his skills are off the scale.

True :( But if we hadNt had kids we would all be LOADED :laugh:£££££££££££

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

No vids mate,got one of me landing badly looking like a complete plum :icon_redface: loads of pics,if you look at the vid of the guy flying in dubai I put up you see the cam following him?Its tied on his wing,thats what most people are using now to do those flying vids.If you want to do the course I can recommend a guy who is I think 11'th best in the world,his skills are off the scale,i was training with him when the indian came to be trained by him for the world championships,his skills are off the scale.

True :( But if we hadNt had kids we would all be LOADED :laugh:£££££££££££

give it 2 or 3 yrs and i will be very interested in a course with the lad mackem.my 3 lads will be older then.i will buy a wing and motor then.

ive watched loads of vids of dell schanze he has amazing skills aswell.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some guy in the city I used to live took these pics,the rivers cleaned up massively since I was a kid,i know exactly where these pics were taken,granted they aren't pin-sharp but they were right-place

Saw this today, butterfly nest 

Little fella i found at work yesterday...

Posted Images

1 minute ago, king said:

give it 2 or 3 yrs and i will be very interested in a course with the lad mackem.my 3 lads will be older then.i will buy a wing and motor then.

ive watched loads of vids of dell schanze he has amazing skills aswell.

Super-dell schanze has a bad rep amongst paramotorists mate,ever since he kicked that owl in mid-flight :laugh:

5 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

it's amazing what the prospect of living the rest of your life in a chair does to your sense of priorities! 

I had something similar but it wasn't a chair,it was behind bars (mistaken identity),gave me a new perspective and outlook on life :ninja:

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Super-dell schanze has a bad rep amongst paramotorists mate,ever since he kicked that owl in mid-flight :laugh:

I had something similar but it wasn't a chair,it was behind bars (mistaken identity),gave me a new perspective and outlook on life :ninja:

i didnt know dell didnt like owls lol.the low speedflying i like the look of.

His wing control is superb,his flying skills are second to none,theres a clip of him taking an AK and a pistol up with him and flying along blasting away,heres the owl clip that made him a social pariah in the PPG world,theres other footage of him giving a colony of gulls hassle as well.One of his students also died while being trained by dell.

18 minutes ago, mackem said:

His wing control is superb,his flying skills are second to none,theres a clip of him taking an AK and a pistol up with him and flying along blasting away,heres the owl clip that made him a social pariah in the PPG world,theres other footage of him giving a colony of gulls hassle as well.One of his students also died while being trained by dell.

It was more a tip of his foot from what I could see

1 hour ago, mackem said:

I thought you were going to give me a solid tip there (I am like you though,never been in a bookies to place a bet).

Life has a habit of putting the brakes on us like that,parenthood slows us right down.

Im a manager in a bookies . Best thing stay out them lol

18 minutes ago, king said:

whats the biggest win you had to pay out in the shop scot

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

What odds you giving on mountain lion or leopard breeding in the wild in the UK?

Will your establishment take bets on 'offline' altercations?

• Haha 4