Urban wildlife.

Some guy in the city I used to live took these pics,the rivers cleaned up massively since I was a kid,i know exactly where these pics were taken,granted they aren't pin-sharp but they were right-place right-time photos,urban otters,quite a few people have seen them,along with seals,visiting the city centre.

40082746_10211996667687807_1896434150894731264_n.jpg

40018179_10211996666367774_6376621640951791616_n.jpg

• Like 13

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some guy in the city I used to live took these pics,the rivers cleaned up massively since I was a kid,i know exactly where these pics were taken,granted they aren't pin-sharp but they were right-place

Saw this today, butterfly nest 

Little fella i found at work yesterday...

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, king said:

.i seen a programme once showing flock's of green parrot's in london.

The thames is clean enough for otters mate,but those pics were taken in sunderland on the river wear.Loads of parakeets round here mate,thousands.

post-1930-0-38260600-1474394764_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-83195000-1497107114_thumb.jpg

that's it parakeet's.ive allways wanted to see an otter in the wild havent seen 1 yet though.my mate in wales swears he seen an otter 1 night in a small pond up the mountain at least 3 miles from the nearest river.i wouldnt have thought they would have walked that far over land.

7 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Some great puma pictures there Mack. :thumbs:

Call it a feeling,but something tells me I could live to the ripe old age of 101 and I will never see a pic showing a genuine 100% born wild in the UK puma or leopard,a recent escapee maybe but nothing born and bred in the wild :victory:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Not a nice thing to see, but roadkill is a good indicator of wildlife in any given area, been seeing a fair few badgers and hares lately

Looked like a real healthy animal, well besides the catastrophic head injuries. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, king said:

that's it parakeet's.ive allways wanted to see an otter in the wild havent seen 1 yet though.my mate in wales swears he seen an otter 1 night in a small pond up the mountain at least 3 miles from the nearest river.i wouldnt have thought they would have walked that far over land.

I seen one years ago out lamping but only for a second or two about 15 years ago,my mate seen one the same stretch of the canal a few weeks ago he said it walked right passed him he said it was a big Cnut and he shit himself