Spare wheel

43 minutes ago, The one said:

Son bought a new vauxhall viva theres nothing in the boot , when he takes it back they go to another car and take out a bottle of puncture  repair kit and give him that LOL dont know if the same happened to his or a mechanic had a use for one 

Hope he doesn’t have the problems we’ve had with ours 

Traveling to Wales one morning in mates vehicle, 6 working terriers on board got puncture got spare out flat has pancake walked mile to garage got 2 cans tyre weld but would not seal hole in tyre,luckily old farmer came along gave me a lift 20 miles to his sons garage to fit new tyre,turned out well in end new permission, always Carey out proper vehicle check now before going out.

i got a punture the other morning in my bentley at 330 on a sat morning the computer was tell ing me the left rear was low put 2 cans of tyre weld in it still wouldnt fix it so jacked it up got spare out and its a space saver ive seen bigger tryes on push bikes well fitted it and what a horrible drive home those things shouldn t be allowed on big heavy cars like mine it dangerous on the hunt now for a proper spare wheel atb top

1 hour ago, TOPPER said:

i got a punture the other morning in my bentley at 330 on a sat morning the computer was tell ing me the left rear was low put 2 cans of tyre weld in it still wouldnt fix it so jacked it up got spare out and its a space saver ive seen bigger tryes on push bikes well fitted it and what a horrible drive home those things shouldn t be allowed on big heavy cars like mine it dangerous on the hunt now for a proper spare wheel atb top

Did you do it  legally an put space saver on front an front wheel on back ?

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Did you do it  legally an put space saver on front an front wheel on back ?

Space saver shouldn’t be fitted on the front 

3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I would've thought it be safer on rear

Yep that’s what they advise, though some will come labled for front use only , but 90% of the time  they should be fitted to the rear