Shock, beep and spray collars to be banned!

6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Just read they are banning these types of collars in UK.... 

Next it'll be the ball gag, then the hand cuffs and ankle cuffs, then the under bed restraining fetish kit, and then my sex life will be fcuked

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Mister Gain said:

Next it'll be the ball gag, then the hand cuffs and ankle cuffs, then the under bed restraining fetish kit, and then my sex life will be fcuked

Sex life? :blink:

I use those items to train my animals ?

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, mushroom said:

Just read they are banning these types of collars in UK.... 

Have you got a link on that mushroom? Could only find the parliamentary debate on it from a while back. I expect that's going to turn into a ballache with do gooders reporting people for having gps collars on their dogs.

It is a disgrace and another nail in the coffin. The country is smothering people. They want us to all eat lettuce and go to church every day. Yet another example of the people against making them selves heard while the people that use them are minding there business and getting on with life. Like to see the dick gove legging it up a mountain as his dog disappears over the brow on the arse of some sheep. Shouting here boy come have a bit of chicken oh you prefer lamb sorry. 

Yes they might be last resort at times and some think you have failed if you have to use one blah de blah. Most dogs are great but you get the odd one it could save there arse and now they plan to scupper that poor dogs chance of a decent life. Look at this bollocks

Environment secretary Michael Gove said: “The use of punitive shock collars causes harm and suffering to our pets.

“This ban will improve the welfare of animals and I urge pet owners to instead use positive-reward training methods.” 

Many people who responded to the consultation expressed concern at the number of pet owners who use the hand-held devices incorrectly and without proper training.

The Dogs Trust, which says training methods such as food rewards are the best technique

:wallbash:

• Like 2

:lol:  about sums it up.  Now a little press of a button a little yelp and old fenton would probably never look at a deer again and get fun walks off lead down the park lol. Instead of that the old boy prob kicked the shit out of him and dog didn't have a clue why and don't like the owner much any more and still likes to chase santa's little helpers

• Like 2