bull deerhound

7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

Haha.. I'm 100% genuine mate. Drove k

26 minutes ago, morton said:

Bd21 1nr,don,t be late.

Strangely.. i do like you Mort. Speak your mind.. heart on sleave.. no f@@ks given.. and you like a drink.

Make it mid day Monday. I'll buy your dinner?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He went over a ex track greyhound to produce this ... 

Deerhound x bull  My bitches sire  Wales based I believe 

I'm not a numpty nor particularly numerous, I just asked a question. Why must people always give a negative (hypothetical) response to an honest question. I know both dogs and they are not owned by a

Posted Images

Just now, Bush Rummager said:

Haha.. I'm 100% genuine mate. Drove k

Strangely.. i do like you Mort. Speak your mind.. heart on sleave.. no f@@ks given.. and you like a drink.

Only having the crack lad.??.

1 hour ago, worldruler said:

is there a moderator who can stop Morton being a knob please? Thanks flacko I'm 90% decision made just wondered if anyone had experienced the cross

If your not keen on folk being rude and obnoxious try the flower arranging life 

Mind you they can be fly c**ts an all

21 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

I have not had a drink for about 6 weeks,ill be there all next week betwixt 8 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon,ill guarantee you won,t make any of them times because you are another slack jawed fecking chancer.If i get worried about any threats i pass my lads post code on,to date ive never needed to.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, morton said:

I have not had a drink for about 6 weeks,ill be there all next week betwixt 8 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon,ill guarantee you won,t make any of them times because you are another slack jawed fecking chancer.If i get worried about any threats i pass my lads post code on,to date ive never needed to.

The bloke backed down ffs he was joking and you know he was 

Charlie big spuds

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

If your not keen on folk being rude and obnoxious try the flower arranging life 

Mind you they can be fly c**ts an all

why do you have to be rude on a forum? would you be like that in real life? There is no need to be a prick on here when in reality you and yon Morton are probably ok people, it's f***ing embarrassing for one, and even though Morton says he hasn't had to worry about threats I'm sure someone less even tempered than myself and not 700 miles away may one day knock seven shades of shite out of him and anyone else who behaves in a manner that might suggest that a doing is necessary, remember there's always a bigger nastier dog. Anyway have a good night I'll pass on the flower arranging on account of my chronic hayfever

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, worldruler said:

why do you have to be rude on a forum? would you be like that in real life? There is no need to be a prick on here when in reality you and yon Morton are probably ok people, it's f***ing embarrassing for one, and even though Morton says he hasn't had to worry about threats I'm sure someone less even tempered than myself and not 700 miles away may one day knock seven shades of shite out of him and anyone else who behaves in a manner that might suggest that a doing is necessary, remember there's always a bigger nastier dog. Anyway have a good night I'll pass on the flower arranging on account of my chronic hayfever

That's the spirit brother 

8 minutes ago, worldruler said:

When you enter an hunting site rudeness is the least offensive of attributes that i take the average hunter to be,id be pissed off if i met a fellow hunter that was not less than diplomatic in nature.

14 hours ago, worldruler said:

just looking for opinions and type with these, I know someone who's deergrey bitch is in pup to a tall staff type bout 21 inches and bout 55lb but have never seen any bull deer dogs in the flesh, both dogs have good drive and the bitch is a speed machine pretty good family dogs too so thinking of acquiring one. Any advice or pics of the mix appreciated

That type is used a bit here on pigs.Don't think the first cross would be quick enough for fast game.I'd go for the more hound type of that cross even on pigs.

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, morton said:

Why would you pass your sons postcode on ? Just curious as to why you have a say it as it is kind of attitude insult people but them say you’d pass your sons postcode on . Surely if your not prepared to back it up you should just not open your mouth in the first place ?? I find some of your post pretty funny tho realy and at the least entertaining 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1