Open heart surgery.

I’m very sorry to hear this and I wish you and your family my best wishes 

my nephew was born with two hole in his hart and was treated at the freeman, he will of underwent the same operation your granddaughter will be having, the doctors and staff at the Freeman are unbelievable, there was a few tough months after he had his operation but last week he celebrated his 10th birthday and now there is no stopping him, so I’m sure this little girl will receive the best of care and will soon be running rings round you all at home

all the best

stav

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I’m very sorry to hear this and I wish you and your family my best wishes 

my nephew was born with two hole in his hart and was treated at the freeman, he will of underwent the same operation your granddaughter will be having, the doctors and staff at the Freeman are unbelievable, there was a few tough months after he had his operation but last week he celebrated his 10th birthday and now there is no stopping him, so I’m sure this little girl will receive the best of care and will soon be running rings round you all at home

all the best

stav

Thank you. 

3 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Hope it all goes well.losing a kid is something you never recover from.my younger brother had heart surgery 30 odd years ago and died.my parents especially my mum has never got over it.

Yea, the father to my granddughter, my son in law lost his other daughter at 15 months old, same thing. So he is 100% thinking it's his fault. Poor lad is in bits. 

Edited by Foxpack 2

Hope all goes well for her though prepare for the worst I lost my 18month old son with the same condition and operation though it was 30 years ago at Killingbeck hospital in Leeds and the operation was done by Duncan Walker though with advancements in this type of surgery hopefully all goes well.

3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Hope all goes well for her though prepare for the worst I lost my 18month old son with the same condition and operation though it was 30 years ago at Killingbeck hospital in Leeds and the operation was done by Duncan Walker though with advancements in this type of surgery hopefully all goes well.

Sorry bout your loss and thanks 

• Like 1