Size isnt everything ,ooer mrs

Well now love my cz452 ,but the 22" long barrel was a bit much in some areas and no good for out of the window from the car.I had a chat with Mike at Brock n Norris who said come on down and it,l be whilst you wait.

Well a "size" reduction op i was very nervous but he talked me through each stage as he did the do and an hour  later it was done and unlike a boob job this was unreversable :icon_eek:.What had  i done it was a lot shorter a lowly 14" + mod ,felt far easier to handle .

Off to the farm and a quick zero before dark and off to the barns of "Big nutz" the farm ram didnt have to wait much past dark and 2 come out to play ,first shot 1 down and 1 disapeared faster than Usain bolt .No worries i got a signed pass to be out from the boss .Kicked back with a choc bar and waited 20 mins sure enough inquisitive got the better and "mum" came to find her lad well she joined him in my game bag .

Well pleased <cheers Mike> and now i can sit in the car and wait in comfort .Oh and the ammo was cci subs segmenteds

20180721_035917.jpgbefore 

20180825_105826.jpgafter

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Baldcoot said:

Tis the other side of Stoke Nathan a nice run out on a Saturday and he,s a nice bloke to deal with 

Yes, I'm only ten miles from Drayton.

I just sent a message to see if they stock Black powder!

U.

• Like 1

Hi Nath give Mike Noble a ring at M J Noble arms n militaria he,s only 6 miles from me and stocks Black powder, .He has a website ,his number is 01530 411627.Youl love his collection and shop its right up you street atb

• Like 1