Met Police ..unbelievable..

21 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

As if it wasn't bad enough that they waste millions of pounds trying to police the 4 day crime spree that is the Notting Hill carnival !

First pics are coming out of carnival,looks like the tribes have their first victim dragged him out of the car and got a trophy skull :blink:

4F696AD200000578-6099299-image-a-99_1535289084778.jpg

4F6968CB00000578-6099299-image-m-112_1535290109581.jpg

4F68308A00000578-6099299-image-a-33_1535271074589.jpg

• Haha 2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It now seems the under funded  , but still able to waste money Met police have there first  gender fluid police officer ! Some days he’s Callum , some days she’s Abi , it has two warrant cards ! The d

He/she/it whatever it decides to be will one day arrest a protestor at Gay-pride,the protestor will say "Get off me geezer" she will take offence as that day she is Abi,she/he will take a few weeks of

I'm going to write to out HR department and tell them that I'm now ethnically fluid - some days I want to identify as afro carribean and come into work like this

Posted Images

Fuuck me!!!!! :blink:

If I paid that sort of money for my house and that shit was going on, on an annual basis I'd stand in that window with a gatling gun!

I've been to the carnival years ago and it was not like that I can tell you... where are the white people enjoying it? Why is every jungle bunny trying to shag each other  and ffs what is that shoite music  all about :blink:

• Like 2
On 26/08/2018 at 22:08, mackem said:

Watch the first couple of seconds,wonder what the people in the house were thinking :blink:

What part of that is enriching our society? Gives anthropologists an insight into homo erectus behaviour, and over stretches our emergency services resources, why cant they all going back to lovely africa, they can stab, and necklace each other as much as they want there! This once great country is just a toilet! 

• Like 1
On 27/08/2018 at 10:29, baker boy said:

133 arrests

Met's official figure is 373 - an increase on last year............and to think it was pi55ing down all weekend !

156 were detained for drug offences, 69 for weapons offences and 9 for sexual offences. Transport police made an additional 12 arrests. Weapons seized included several dozen knives and a razer.

Fun for all the family, eh ?

• Like 1