Met Police ..unbelievable..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It now seems the under funded  , but still able to waste money Met police have there first  gender fluid police officer ! Some days he’s Callum , some days she’s Abi , it has two warrant cards ! The d

He/she/it whatever it decides to be will one day arrest a protestor at Gay-pride,the protestor will say "Get off me geezer" she will take offence as that day she is Abi,she/he will take a few weeks of

I'm going to write to out HR department and tell them that I'm now ethnically fluid - some days I want to identify as afro carribean and come into work like this

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Blackbriar said:

As if it wasn't bad enough that they waste millions of pounds trying to police the 4 day crime spree that is the Notting Hill carnival !

Shall we run a book on how many stabbings/knife related crimes! 

2 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

I'd bet they don't release figures in full. That would be admitting the true scale of the problem, and demonstrate their own ineffectiveness in maintaining law and order ! Much better to give ITN a bit of film of a copper dancing with a big momma............

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

That's a completely immoral suggestion, that stereotypes an entire community and you should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting it !

I'll go with 23 !

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
11 hours ago, sussex said:

It now seems the under funded  , but still able to waste money Met police have there first  gender fluid police officer ! Some days he’s Callum , some days she’s Abi , it has two warrant cards ! The diversity unit have encouraged officers to bring there whole selves to work ...you couldn’t make this stuff up ..I know they shouldn’t but I bet some of the normal coppers pissed  them selves laughing  ... 

i suppose the real deal will be a black/Asian Muslim transgender police dog that doubles as a horse three days a week ..

I can imagine the tribunal when this fluid officer wants to be recognised as IT is,the mush with a truncheon refused to burgle my back door and the copper in a kilt refused to go down on me because my cock got in the way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I dont know how many will get shot/stabbed/robbed but I know 1000% it'll be the white mans fault

The residents of Notting Hill are battening down the hatches and the police are stockpiling acid-attack kits :yes:

4F5A29C700000578-6097491-image-a-37_1535210282638.jpg

4F5A697F00000578-6097491-image-a-37_1535202203056.jpg

4F5A2BAD00000578-6097491-image-a-43_1535210555530.jpg

4F60F64800000578-6097491-image-a-31_1535200475460.jpg

4F60F4F000000578-6097491-image-a-40_1535210346843.jpg

4F60F47700000578-6097491-image-a-30_1535200446984.jpg

30 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Who sets these standards/makes these rules allowing this to happen?

Cheers, D.

The Met's Diversity and Equality Unit................(we don't have an emoji for "puts head in hands and weeps")

• Sad 1

The Notting hill carnival is the second largest in the world and the safest. Most of the problems at the Notting hill carnival are caused by the police being heavy handed and oppressing the fellows of foreign origin. Disproportionate application of Stopping and searching these fellows causes tension and unnecessary problems. They should be kept out of it and the local communities run their own affairs. Some police are very good at their job but the majority are officious and high handed in everythingthat they do. I read that they are using the Buzz word of the moment,..... "calling for" . If they did a better job and worked with the comunity there wouldn't be a fraction of the problems. Stilĺ it's supposed to be thrashing it down on Sunday. That should keep the overheating to a low level.

• Haha 1

^^^ you prick.

They should be kept out of it and the local communities run their own affairs.

Straight out of Corbyns madness. You need to take a pill son and f**k off.

Edited by Torquemada