I own one of these and it's very good . Spent near £80 on mine last year when I bought it but their down to £45 at the moment . Easily worth the money ,so much so im debating buying 2 because their so cheap incase I ever need some more 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Victure-Wildlife-Infrared-Security-Surveillance-Green/dp/B074FVPTRQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1535149040&sr=8-1-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=victure+ip66+wildlife+trail+camera&psc=1

• Like 4

This is how it starts mind mate, I,m just getting all mine ready for there winter stake outs and am upto 10, that's 8oAA battery,s and 20 sd cards without the cameras, my recent cameras are called digitnow from amozon, £55 each 16mp, black ir illuminators they have a built in screen so you can watch back what you,ve caught, they are pretty idiot proof and take one single snap before filming on video which is a bonus as video takes longer to trigger than stills, check them out, the ip number is quite important on these cameras as that's how waterproof they are but a smear of vasaleen around the seal does,nt do any harm either ??

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me if trail cameras are any good for small woodland birds or can be triggered by sparrow hawks or buzzards ???

i do a lot of wildlife photography and have set up a feeding station in woodland but would like to try and bait it for predatory birds or possibly foxes...

I’d like to get some more images like these ones I took, any help appreciated.

3DF7DCBC-0F68-46A3-8837-FB55D356E301.jpeg

27D0163C-ADD4-48E4-81AD-31968CDAF29D.jpeg

7A64F836-5536-4289-A7B1-9818C2F2ACD9.jpeg

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, ands said:

IMAG1345.JPG.061c9a94283af9013435cdda2f2e8cc5.JPG

This is a pic from a trail cam, if you put some thought into where the best light is etc i don't see why you wouldn't get a few decent shots

It’s so I can see what’s visiting and taking bait, then once I know if things are and they’re regular I’ll set my hide up and take my DSLR ?

• 6 months later...