Lowa Tibet boots?

12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

These look a similar offering from Altberg. https://www.altberg.co.uk/product/factory-stock-nordkapp/

Quite fancy a pair to complement my Gamekeepers. Spring purchase I think...

I’ve got the tethera Altberg walking boot they are light with a very stiff sole which I need as I’ve feet problems, 100% waterproof, I wear mine every day, they are a all day comfortable excellent boots, before you buy direct from Altberg check out local dealers as they often do them a bit cheaper.

7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

What ye reckon to them Tibet’s in U.K. Mack?

If they can handle this ground they can handle anything the UK can throw at them mate,I am wearing them in Tibet in a couple of weeks I only brought two pairs of footwear,these and a pair of flip-flops for India,the boots are great.

IMG_20181126_082032.jpg

• Like 1
On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 17:02, dytkos said:

I like the lacing system on my Haix better, tbh I like the boots better, my Lowas cracked and split after 18 months, despite cleaning them (occasionally) ?

Cheers, D.

What Lowas were they D? My Hunter GTX didn't leak for 6 years and they had some serious stick.

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, mackem said:

What are you wearing in New Zealand mate?

IMG_20181206_115609.jpg

I was going to take my altberg gamekeepers, but I'm now thinking of those ones I posted earlier. Their a-form heel really fits me nicely. I've had real trouble with fitting boots in the past so I'm a bit reluctant to try a new brand, otherwise I'd give those lowas a spin as I've heard nothing but good about them.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...