Question ?

Ok so I heard my dogs bark out in my garden. I look out bedroom window to see what they’re barking at to see next door neighbour  in he’s back garden stark bollock naked !  

I’ve never seen this man do this before , I hope he don’t start doing it on a regular basis as I’ve got children that I don’t want seeing he’s old arse and saggy plums, he was weeding ! ? lol 

Also our gardens back onto a park where children play.

so if this happens again can I tell him or is he free to bowl about bollock naked in he’s own garden ?

1 minute ago, walshie said:

If he does it where anyone can see him it's indecent exposure.  Climbing onto the wardrobe and using binoculars doesn't count. :laugh:

Take it from me it’s not a sight I would ever want to see mate ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, socks said:

If he's getting on maybe the poor old fukcer is getting dementia ........

He hasn’t got dementia he’s not that old mate . He’s the type if you park one centimetre over he’s side he’s knocking at your door telling you to move your car . 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Get a loan of greymans heavy duty catty and if he does it again whack the Cnut in the clinkers.

Why would I lend my catty to someone just for them to shoot my saggy old plums?????.   On a serious note go and tell him, gage his reaction and if  necessary plan your next move if he apologises case closed ?

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
54 minutes ago, marshman said:

Ok so I heard my dogs bark out in my garden. I look out bedroom window to see what they’re barking at to see next door neighbour  in he’s back garden stark bollock naked ! 

Being naked in the garden ain't a big problem but this sort of behaviour can't go unchecked because it's upsetting the dogs. It's just not on. Get in touch with the K9 defence league.  It could even be classed as mental cruelty. Next thing is they will be like quivering wrecks cowering in the corner of the garden.

Edited by Meece
  • Haha 1

I am not joking.there might be people on here to verify.

At collumpton lurcher show this year next to a river there was a group of gap year students (much to clean and trimmed to be hippys) who stripped naked to sunbathe about 30 yds away from the show ring.there was about 5 women and 1 bloke all about 20.one woman was massageing another woman.the bloke never even had a semi.

I wasn't complaining.i hope to see them next year.

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Did ye accidentally trip over an land face first in her pile a clothes for a sniff a panties???

With my history and luck.my hand would land right on the 1 blokes pants on his skid mark making my hand slip and spreading it up my arm.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

I go naked all the time on the beach (on the beaches where it's allowed) and I'm always wandering around the house naked, when the daughter isn't there obviously. Caught the neighbours opposite catching a look at me and my ex mrs loads of times :laugh:

If it's In his garden, with high fencing surrounding and all he is doing is plodding about, I don't see a major issue. However if he's bobbing about playing with his nob, then you've got issues..... you shouldn't be watching ya dirty perv lol

• Haha 1