Vitamins and minerals

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No need for all the powders and potions if you feed a good mixed balanced diet 

Obviously parasites exist in nature, but when you look at how wild animals live, as opposed to domestic animals which are cooped up in the same place all the time, seeding the ground with worm eggs et

If you're running them that hard that a good diet isnt enough youre either not feeding as good as you think you are or you're giving the dog more work than its capable of taking.Either way that stuff

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Your an intellectual like what I am

Not like what I am!!

its 

Like what i is........

edit to add

sound about right for both?

L'intellectuel est quelqu'un qui se mêle de ce qui ne le regarde pas. ( Jean-Paul Sarte)    

(The Intellectual is someone who meddles in what does not concern them.)

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, socks said:

??? I was up early doors expecting to see bill on my front lawn stripped to the Waist ready to duff me up .... but the lawn was empty so I went and got some fresh meat for the pups ... but I will be sprinkling some sf50 on it ?

IMG_2977.JPG

That carcass got everything they need fa Aday or so socks ,and by the way socks I don't think I would break sweat  breaking you up ,don't tell me ya scrout yas sprinkled a wee pitch of the dust on it lol don't forget yas placebo got keep things in order or the insecure drama will overtake yas man .

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, socks said:

Coward lol do you honestly think I'm going drive all the way to Birmingham to have a fight with some fella over an arguement on the internet lol ......

Told ya I'll come ta thee send the postcode I have a free weekend  we will sort like men .

54 minutes ago, C.green said:

Do youse feeding fresh game not find it wormy as f**k ? I can feed my dogs as much venison as they can eat but cant say fresh they look well on it without plenty other stuff in the diet.

Personally i worm my dogs every 4/6 weeks, only time ive ever seen worms is if ive been given a dog or picked up a pup from somewhere, i always worm them straight away even if ive been told they have been done. ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Told ya I'll come ta thee send the postcode I have a free weekend  we will sort like men .

Fukc me bill I thought you were pissed last night and just shouting off but your actually serious lol ... ok you want a straightener over an internet post lol ... tell you what bill I will let you know next time I'm passing through your way and you can see if you break sweat or not. 

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Personally i worm my dogs every 4/6 weeks, only time ive ever seen worms is if ive been given a dog or picked up a pup from somewhere, i always worm them straight away even if ive been told they have been done. ?

Just because u aint seeing them doesnt mean they aint there. You feed fresh rabbit hare deer your dogs will get worms.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Double post

Edited by C.green