Shooting tonight

" The latest spate of gun violence comes amid calls for a crackdown on antique firearms flooding Britain's streets. "

:rolleyes:

I've never seen a blunderbuss used in a drive-by shooting. I wonder how Piers Morgan will handle this one?

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's happening all over.

Just this last week within 5 miles of here by all accounts a lass had Acid threw at her and a bloke was shot with a shotgun.

It ain't just happening in the inner city's.

Our Government thru austerity is loosing control .

It's got f**k all to do with austerity.

• Like 5

Watched the program about obsolete guns last night and how the young , mainly black gangs are shooting one another at a rate of knots , thankfully the BBC got to the bottom of the problem and found the root cause of the violence, it is by all accounts down to MIDDLE AGED WHITE  MEN , the barstards , I had a feeling they were mixed up in it ,  I’ve also got the feeling ,as yet unproved , that  white middle aged  women are a major player ..I’ve seen a few dodgy lookers lining up in the post office , one old bird had a folding 4.10 , tried to pass it off as a walking stick but I had her well sussed , I was waiting for the off but she pretended to buy stamps , never had me fooled for a minute , she was casing the gaff for sure ..I’m waiting for the BBC to expose this menace in our  society ...

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

What so lack of Police has nothing to do with rise in crime.

Lack of Prison wardens has nothing to do with out of control jails ?

Yes, austerity means less police and prison officers, I agree. 

But do you seriously think these crimes that are happening would cease if there were more of both?.

• Like 1

I agree austerity has little to do with it - police resources used correctly should control the problem. Interesting to see from the article the cases looked like .22 I could be wrong but looks rather like a bored out weapon. Still the weapon was illegal and one wonders if its racially related i.e. shootings within a racial group.  Bring back capitol not capital punishment - London is like the wild west.

57 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Apparently there is a loophole in UK law that is allowing the importation of old weapons chambered in 'obsolete' calibres, which are then being loaded with hand loads.

You be maxing out you're visa then lol

11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

What so lack of Police has nothing to do with rise in crime.

Not black gang crime it hasn't mate,the average black gang member in London couldn't give a flying f**k about the police,they don't phase them at all.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Not black gang crime it hasn't mate,the average black gang member in London couldn't give a flying f**k about the police,they don't phase them at all.

They dont give a f**k about anything..... Give them the gear and the guns let them wipe each other out imo, or ship the cnuts back to their country of origin..... Soon see how f***ing hard they are when another monkey chops them up with a machete lol?

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They dont give a f**k about anything..... Give them the gear and the guns let them wipe each other out imo, or ship the cnuts back to their country of origin..... Soon see how f***ing hard they are when another monkey chops them up with a machete lol?

If you leave them to it the chances are some poor innocent Cnut gets cought in the crossfire it happened to a friend of mines little brother coming out the pub he was only 20 and the fella who it was for walked away without a scratch