Hour

Only Went out for hour tonight  still have more paper work to do tonight  ready for tomorrow 

Still my favourite NV set up so far ,still toying  with the idea  getting a thermal but after tonight do I really need one 

IMG_0067.JPG

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Who knows? But, we do do seem to be hearing some good things about thermal at the moment :hmm:

What's the cable tie for?

Just to make sure I don't lose the remote again , 

• Like 1

And the mans still got that little reaper ultra ? The eye piece on that optic is proper high as I’ve noticed before... what’s the shooting position like without getting down into the stock like? 

Might be something I’ve got chance to purchase funnily enough. Bowkett ultra job from a comp chap I shoot with. Gay as f**k in some custom FT stock but that’ll go as soon as. 

Good outing that v’man. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Who knows? But, we do do seem to be hearing some good things about thermal at the moment :hmm:

What's the cable tie for?

Let me just say pav was out again last night for 2 and a half hours and his total was 66 rabbits

with the Vulcan and thermal .

i saw the pics to day at his Jon

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, David.evans said:

Nice shooting Mitch 

see you've still got old faith full on top , still don't think they can be beaten with the lrf , especially with sub 12 

Atb mate 

David , I have looked through many NV units and this one is probably the best in its range . I know the Drone  pro  boys say that is the best NV unit  about ,which it may be but has no built in range finder . 

I still like to have a look at the Pulsar thermal and have done a fair bit of homework on it but had mixed  comments on them , some good and some not so good but as normal like to see it with my own eyes .

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...