after 18 years of paying out.... things are starting to pay off!!

me eldest daughters 18 and got a job in the pub down the rd witch works out well for collage and me as she gets discount on beer and food and will finally be earning some brass!

youngest of the girls just tried tapping me up for £20 so ive got her re vamping me decoys up... she's not getting a penny till there finished! lol

IMG_1304.thumb.JPG.c78304d08a987f2b1945f9a1a92d0cab.JPG

and the lads a dab hand at gardening:victory:

they better not bugger off when they get older, im looking forward to being a lazy old git!!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Got to be honest my kids are real obliging, but we do reward them with money an days out an anything else to keep em motivated, Got few mates an if they ask there kids to do summat you would think he asked em to be a human sacrifice ?? fcuk that?? I found if ye give em it too easy they always expect it, like fcuking collie crosses are my kids, learn real quick ?

Empty your inbox mate

1 hour ago, gnipper said:

I'm looking forward to mine helping to do anything. If I ask the eldest to do anything the answer is NO.

The lad will jump through hoops for me, the girls all have a price ?

blackmail.., it’s the way forward?

• Haha 2

My daughter will willingly happily help me do anything.  She's really Pro active and doesn't need reward.  She will weed , clean ferret hutches or do anything so long as Im there doing it aswell . My boy requires bribing slightly unless it's his bedroom which he tidies on request to a very high standard.  

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Got to be honest my kids are real obliging, but we do reward them with money an days out an anything else to keep em motivated, Got few mates an if they ask there kids to do summat you would think he asked em to be a human sacrifice ?? fcuk that?? I found if ye give em it too easy they always expect it, like fcuking collie crosses are my kids, learn real quick ?

I'm the same mate :laugh:

If she wants something, she has to earn it. Cleans up, cooks etc she's a good 'un.

However...

She's 16 in Oct and here, that's the legal age for any type of work. So I told her, she's getting a job and I'm taking 30% lol (of course I'm gonna save not for her) well you've heard nothing like it! I'll give her her dues she'll make a fuucking great defence lawyer in the future ?

Still; I told her to shut up or I'll take her phone off her and stop her going on holiday with the boyfriend lol

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I'm the same mate :laugh:

If she wants something, she has to earn it. Cleans up, cooks etc she's a good 'un.

However...

She's 16 in Oct and here, that's the legal age for any type of work. So I told her, she's getting a job and I'm taking 30% lol (of course I'm gonna save not for her) well you've heard nothing like it! I'll give her her dues she'll make a fuucking great defence lawyer in the future ?

Still; I told her to shut up or I'll take her phone off her and stop her going on holiday with the boyfriend lol

Id watch what your saying to her ,her boyfriend is a good 3ft bigger than you ?

• Haha 2