Carnage Ensues

Well, i have made  start on the shed project, nocked down the old wood store and built a temporary one, thought it would be big enough but not a chance, half the lawn is covered in 4 ton of firewood, moved the quail runs, only had the ferret cage left to move, too big for one man to move, misses is giving me grief because of the mess, we haven't had a dry day since i started, the firewood on the lawn is now piss wet through, i have allready handled that wood 5 times and it will be to handle again twice, have i mentioned the misses is giving me grief.

Went out last night to take the dogs out, 2 dead ferrets on the kennel run floor " sh1t", i have been meaning to fix that catch on the cage door, went to the cage another ferret wedged in the side of the door dead, "fck" checked the quail runs not a one left alive oh sh1t,    All this crap and i have not knocked a single nail in, and the misses is still giving me grief,