old age pensioners

2 hours ago, Meece said:

A woman up the road does it. Unfortunately she got some sort of urine infection and it did something to her head. She wanders around any house and If the door is open she mooches on in and makes herself at home. In one instance she took a small child off to the playground swings ! The mother was frantic when she couldn't find the child. No harm done though.

Urine infection, some people will give any excuse for taking the piss

• Haha 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old age comes to us all, a few months back, I was a fit and happy bloke thanks to my lifestyle with my dogs n ferrets, out every day no matter what the weather, but all that has come to an abrupt end,

Its heartbreaking for close family of those suffering from dementia its also a hard demanding energy sapping job for the dedicated carers who look after them .It mind sound harsh but my wife who cares

Isn't it sad and discussing how our old are treated I mean the government cut the Shiite out of the funds that help them after taxing them their whole working lives they just worked to survive and whe

1 hour ago, sussex said:

Hope I can last out till,I’ve spent ever tanner I’ve got , they might just slot me then instead of looking after me .being in .an old people’s home is my nightmare .

I worked in one as a cook . Loads had dementia , it was heartbreaking seing them . One guy jack every morning he's try and escape and when we got caught (he wasn't very good at escaping) and got walked back to his room he'd shout loudly "get my wife , she'll sort this mess out " . His wife had been dead for years and he'd constantly remember his wife was gone and break down and cry . Hed go to sleep in afternoon ,wake up and forget again . Gut wrenching even tho I was in the kitchen not dealing first hand 

• Like 3

Its heartbreaking for close family of those suffering from dementia its also a hard demanding energy sapping job for the dedicated carers who look after them .It mind sound harsh but my wife who cares for some with dementia working 12 hour night shifts on a rota says when they pass away its a blessing.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, sussex said:

Same age as me , deaf as a fcuking post , aches and pains in places I never knew I had and turning into a miserable old cnut , one of the hearing aids packed up last week ( £3000worth ) talk about p1ssed off I’ve been like a bear with a sore head all week , got it back today thank fcuk ..hope someone puts me down if I start rolling up in peoples houses looking for a bit of scran ..

LOL    , just like me then , got aids both ears  same price above, they are good  but like you be fooked with out them, on the phone bloody hard work, in car, anything that  with another person talking, its in my family   we all the same. i hope i die at home on my own  when the time comes  , just give me bottle of whisky  and   fawlthy towers   vids    and die in peace,  pissed with big  smile on me face , and any young chicks  want to pop round to see me off great    haha  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Do you put the house in the kids name so the council don't take it off you to pay the bills ?. but you got to live another 7 years or get sent to jail nice and warm 3 meals a day and shit and piss everywhere ? some choice for your old age 

Isn't it sad and discussing how our old are treated I mean the government cut the Shiite out of the funds that help them after taxing them their whole working lives they just worked to survive and when need our nations help they get let down badly,  now what boils my blood is the way our self serving elite rob them all their days and cry poverty then in the blink of an eye bring in millions of non compatible gimmiegrants and bend over backwards to look after them yet turn their backs on our own vulnerable. Shame on them

• Like 5

To expect anyone to look after dementia patients in a home environment is a huge ask,its not as simple as just making sure they are dressed & fed & any meds administered, a lot are doubly incontinent , you have to sleep sometimes so unless you have a dedicated army of helpers its near impossible .

Sometimes the decision is taken out of familys hands by social services if they cant provide the level of care needed ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

well  I hear what your saying but if it was a member of my family id make sure they were looked after at home no matter how hard it was,the thing is we all have to get old,my self id not want some one looking after me if I could not manage toilet needs and did not have a decent sort of life,id pick a nice spot and meet my maker

• Like 3