4 youths stabbed in london

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

knives are more concealable,spears attract attention in Lewisham 

That's why I chose to move my west from Reading, not east. I had opportunities both ways but, chose to distance myself from the feral chaos and, head for the countryside.   Best move I

Reading has more than it's fair share of 'enrichment'

10 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Wasn't it Thatcher that introduced the YTS scheme I seem to remember at the time if you refused it you had your dole money stopped.

How many generations on the dole now? My auntie hasn't worked a day in her life yet she 'retired' two years ago. Her three kids are on the dole and one is at her majesty's pleasure when he's not loafing in his state provided flat. Whatever Maggie tried, failed.

The fact is in Britain and Ireland that a man with 5 kids will make more money on social welfare than working. Medical card , school books and university grants all paid for. A self employed man that wants to put his kids through college is then crucified to supplement the rest. He is punished for been a worker. That's the society we live in. Things need to change or the workers will say what is the point!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
48 minutes ago, Meece said:

I read that it had bèn reported that ..... " A HEAP of YOUTS had beèn seen running away from the scene. !

"A HEAP of YOUTS ",  Is this a common term for a gang or a new collective noun?

It's cos they're not allowed to say "a troop of monkeys" 

• Haha 2

Meanwhile in Scotland a tribe member has just been jailed for stabbing someone.

The Scottish man made the frenzied attack on a Syrian refugee, stabbing him six times in an attempt to murder him.

http://news.sky.com/story/scottish-teen-who-stabbed-syrian-refugee-in-frenzied-attack-jailed-for-seven-years-11474899

Edited by Kerny92

Every day , sainks happening, young bits of boys wrapped up in the drugs game, half of ems only runners anyway, being used and not in on any real earn,  or they are cutting each other up over peanuts or some divvy "respect" issue , all about front and looking the part, can't make out why load of em chore peoples phones off the mopeds either,, that don't make no sense where's the big earn in that

just senseless things all the time , someone drops a bit of sauce on there new trainer in the chicken shop, oh I no let's shank them 

these people need a guiding hand and more opportunitiesand work, or if they are gonna do skullduggery someone needs to learn them that drawing attention to yourself every other day doing stupid shit is no good to no one 

No one gives a f**k mate , to be fair , a load of lemons rowing with each other 24/7 causing the police to be up n down the roads all the time after em keeps the heat off the sensible ones going about their business with a bit of thought 

2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Its bad in Sheffield though they reckon that monkey dust is worst they reckon it sends the fuckers bananas .

Around here the young lads are banging out crack like it's going out of fashion junkies and their selling it cheap junkies are coming from far and wide for it and they haven't left there's a lot of them living in the ditches leaving dirty needles and crackpipes and all sorts throwing around the place it's fcuking disgusting 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Chaff said:

Stop the benefit money make everyone work for money ,not hand to them on a plate.

Those that don't want to send to prison.

Most of these kids that are stabbing each other are either at school or making plenty of money through selling drugs