Decent bag of bunnies

ftm

1 hour ago, pav said:

I wouldn't say 1200 quid cheep Jimmy lol it has a silencer on it it's a bit small but if you look at pic it's there

Sorry Alan got it mixed up with the smk one had a hold of that as well

same size as you say,d on the phone yesterday

ill drop that silencer off for you over the week end ill bell you when im on my way to make sure your in bud

as i sayed its made for a shrouded barrel and its carbon fiber

one of the ones si made for me its here for you mate

iv not got any shrouded barrel rifles lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, pav said:

A lad I no has one in .25 doing 43ftlb about 880fps and getting 60 shots out of it which is remarkable for such a small gun

good session lads and a nice christening for the vulcan:thumbs:

went to pick up a wildcat mk2 yesterday pav.. same speck same shot count!!

the cabbages sent the wrong one so ive got to go back Tuesday :censored:.. just need to get saving for a thermal now:doh:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, si brown said:

good session lads and a nice christening for the vulcan:thumbs:

went to pick up a wildcat mk2 yesterday pav.. same speck same shot count!!

the cabbages sent the wrong one so ive got to go back Tuesday :censored:.. just need to get saving for a thermal now:doh:

They pack a punch for a small gun in 25 think you will be very impressed si

• Like 1
On 17/08/2018 at 20:18, ftm said:

Well with pav buying a new toy (vulcan) it was decided to go test it out. So last night we set off to a nice little perm &after a quick zero we set off and 1st few fields saw a dozen in the bag and as we were heading through a gate alan spots a couple of rats in sheep feeders and we both got the drop on them  but mine managed to bounce into dry stone wall  . We drove to another spot 1/2 mile away and we heard a weird screaming noise and on closer inspection we saw a big rat trying to kill a baby hedgehog so alan plugged it  .his new toy was doing the job no bother and we caŕried on shooting most rabbits from vehicle   .we finished with 50 and im sure alan will be pleased with the vulcans 1st outing 

IMG-20180817-WA0002.jpg

Thats awesome guys wish I could be there with you! got room for blue 97 out the back window?! 

I've always maintained the air rifle is the best rabbit machine! way better than shot guns or rimfires, and here, once again, is the proof!