Cockers

5 minutes ago, two crows said:

all lovely pups mate I could keep any, but my  wife wanted to keep a dog pup, and there was only one so easy choice, she got him out on his own today and he come up to me I told him to sit and put my hand up and he sat straight down and does it every time lol.

They're a wonderful breed.

The black and tan with white streaked bib on the far right is catching my eye. Probably just that picture. Which one is your dog pup?

• Like 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some recent pictures of my two mum and daughter.

Nice pups them mate,  I got my cocker pup a few weeks ago, she gets second inoculation today, cant wait to start taking her out, she is a quick learner and in the 20 days since weve had her she i

My first spaniel and I’m glad I ended up with this lad rather than a springer. He’s two and a half now, loosing that puppy exuberance and settling into his work as a rough shooting and beating dog. Su

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

They're a wonderful breed.

The black and tan with white streaked bib on the far right is catching my eye. Probably just that picture. Which one is your dog pup?

that's a bitch the dog is next to the choc and tans in the top pic mate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice pups them mate, 

I got my cocker pup a few weeks ago, she gets second inoculation today, cant wait to start taking her out, she is a quick learner and in the 20 days since weve had her she is letting us know when she wants to go to toilet by going to the door, doesnt make a single noise at night and is a really calm pup, i recon she will be a great working dog for me, she is bred from good working gundogs

20190728_193829.jpg

20190728_193702.jpg

• Like 9
1 hour ago, big napper said:

Nice pups them mate, 

I got my cocker pup a few weeks ago, she gets second inoculation today, cant wait to start taking her out, she is a quick learner and in the 20 days since weve had her she is letting us know when she wants to go to toilet by going to the door, doesnt make a single noise at night and is a really calm pup, i recon she will be a great working dog for me, she is bred from good working gundogs

20190728_193829.jpg

20190728_193702.jpg

That didn't come from Dorset by any chance?

• 4 months later...
On 16/08/2018 at 17:40, Themole said:

How do ye find them bought one the weekend 8 months old have to springers find them  good for woodcock which I mainly shoot .i just always wanted a cocker little smaller but he seems to like the cover 

i have 4 all working ones and would not have anything eles. you can control them more and to me the work the bush better

• Like 1