Cockers

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some recent pictures of my two mum and daughter.

Nice pups them mate,  I got my cocker pup a few weeks ago, she gets second inoculation today, cant wait to start taking her out, she is a quick learner and in the 20 days since weve had her she i

My first spaniel and I’m glad I ended up with this lad rather than a springer. He’s two and a half now, loosing that puppy exuberance and settling into his work as a rough shooting and beating dog. Su

Posted Images

yes mate there is only one dog a b and t and we will keep him for my wife, she said I can borrow him though lol I kept a little bitch back last time she is 2 now and an absolute demon so in four or five years I prob put the two together if he makes the grade they are off sisters so will have 5 gens of my own breading both sides.

• Like 1

he is good mate we did a little pr thing on open farm sunday for a chap, a few dummies from cover and talk to the public the kids loved him, we did one a couple of years back and on the feedback every one said it was the best bit of the day lol if you look at the peds on the previous page rosedanlu redwing is his litter sister I might try him on molly my bitch pups mum next year and keep a bitch back.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, two crows said:

he is good mate we did a little pr thing on open farm sunday for a chap, a few dummies from cover and talk to the public the kids loved him, we did one a couple of years back and on the feedback every one said it was the best bit of the day lol if you look at the peds on the previous page rosedanlu redwing is his litter sister I might try him on molly my bitch pups mum next year and keep a bitch back.

What would you say is the most proven consistent stud about right now mate has that malldale xfactor thrown much do you know..

19 minutes ago, dodger said:

What would you say is the most proven consistent stud about right now mate has that malldale xfactor thrown much do you know..

19 minutes ago, dodger said:

don't know mate, I breed mine off good honest dogs that do the job I want these days, and don't know much about trial bred stuff, tbh

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, two crows said:

don't know mate, I breed mine off good honest dogs that do the job I want these days, and don't know much about trial bred stuff, tbh

just to add the two bitches I have bred from are very good bitches, or they would not of been bred from, I tend to take them for granted cos they not flash in any way just get on and get it done, openshaw used to recon druid was the best there had ever been, but I doubt he would better my old dog on proper work day in day out to be fare.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Bit of colour variety to choose from there. Otherwise all look similar in stamp. :good:

I'd be hard pressed to pick, they're all to my taste.

all lovely pups mate I could keep any, but my  wife wanted to keep a dog pup, and there was only one so easy choice, she got him out on his own today and he come up to me I told him to sit and put my hand up and he sat straight down and does it every time lol.

• Like 1