Cockers

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some recent pictures of my two mum and daughter.

Nice pups them mate,  I got my cocker pup a few weeks ago, she gets second inoculation today, cant wait to start taking her out, she is a quick learner and in the 20 days since weve had her she i

My first spaniel and I’m glad I ended up with this lad rather than a springer. He’s two and a half now, loosing that puppy exuberance and settling into his work as a rough shooting and beating dog. Su

Posted Images

Just now, C.green said:

I like them for what i do wich is using them mainly for rabbits i also like that a few make noise when working thats something i like to see. 

would love mine then he don't ferking shut up :laugh: oh but that is all the time so maybe not 

• 2 weeks later...

My first spaniel and I’m glad I ended up with this lad rather than a springer. He’s two and a half now, loosing that puppy exuberance and settling into his work as a rough shooting and beating dog. Such a easy dog to own. I was after a springer originally but think I’ll be sticking with cockers now.

I don’t know his breeding as he was passed around by an idiot and then finally gifted to me by a good mate.

87DCD804-6C18-44D5-B478-ECD7235FBC98.jpeg

35174265-0B83-451F-900D-CAA25D59DCA3.jpeg

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 9
On 28/08/2018 at 10:31, Born Hunter said:

My first spaniel and I’m glad I ended up with this lad rather than a springer. He’s two and a half now, loosing that puppy exuberance and settling into his work as a rough shooting and beating dog. Such a easy dog to own. I was after a springer originally but think I’ll be sticking with cockers now.

I don’t know his breeding as he was passed around by an idiot and then finally gifted to me by a good mate.

87DCD804-6C18-44D5-B478-ECD7235FBC98.jpeg

35174265-0B83-451F-900D-CAA25D59DCA3.jpeg

That’s a really nice looking dog !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

That’s a really nice looking dog !

Cheers, I think so too mate. Best temperament I’ve ever seen in a dog too. He’s an absolute gent around my young terrier pup, which I think makes a pups new life easier. Shame I don’t know how he’s bred to go back for similar in a few years.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Nearly every other dog up the steam fair was a cocker I wonder if they are the new jack Russell ? 

A stall holder had a young sprocker that he reckoned was steadier than a previous springer .

Think they have had a bit of publicity recently with the likes of the Beckhams and Prince Will and Kate having them. Probably the ‘in vogue’ dog of the moment.

Theyre fetching daft money because of it too. Even non ped stuff is going for like 600 a pup.

Edited by Born Hunter
Spelling
  • 2 weeks later...