Plod talking nonsense again

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a little bit of interest in the old starship so for anyone interested here's a few I,ve made for others and if you don't have an old crutch you can simply cut it from ply like the two on the right

Mosquapults 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

In short not guilty,  don't know if you can buy them I make them from old crutch,s if you go onto you tube the Americans call them starships, made famous by an old boy called blue skeen who could shoot the tits off a knat with it, and lastly it was probably a stray gunshot if it was that loud as the reason for using a catty is stealth ?

I make them from old crutch,s

I did wonder if you had been creative.  I had a look online and there was nothing like it. I could produce similar now I know the score. The frame could be modified fòr pull to suit orangutans or midgets. Left or right handed.. the high velocity assault  catty if you please.  Yes. !!!

When father was young he worked in one of grandfathers pubs. One day a local rogue got a bit out of hand and father had to eject him out the door on his arse out in the road. This bloke was s*^t hot with a catty and one night when father left the pub his trilby went off his head. When he picked it up there was a hole right thorough the top pinch crease. He didnt know if he had ben lucky or the aim was a bit off. Father knew who was responsible and took his revenge another day.  There wasn't a further repetition after all those hats were expensive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Had a little bit of interest in the old starship so for anyone interested here's a few I,ve made for others and if you don't have an old crutch you can simply cut it from ply like the two on the right in the group photo, I would also like to add this is not a toy so don't leave youngsters unsupervised with it and always use responsibly with a good backstop ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
On 16/08/2018 at 13:42, Meece said:

What exactly is a .... heavy duty catapult. ??

Apparently  One was used to attack two mosques in Birmingham. Why hype every thing up. Why not just report that it Was thoùght that a catapult that was used?

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Two Birmingham mosques attacked with catapults - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-45207493

Probably a black widow ..,

who said irony was dead? 

• Haha 1