Out last night

10 minutes ago, bird said:

ok, up Scotland  then,?   most England   , wales,    rabbit numbers   are getting  less and less  and Ireland  going same way from what few lads have said. i used to get not bad bags   where i lived before   30 a week,  but after few seasons the numbers dropped , only ended up getting  the odd dozen after that   and every rabbit was hard for a dog , they never hang about straight  in the edge , Buck did well  getting on to them as he did  for a big dog ,and nailing few, his best bag was up the dales few seasons ago he got 38 my best bag as yet lamping ,Bryn best was  30 . 

He won't tell you ray he don't want young lads like yesen muscling in and showing him up lol

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was out last night with a very nice black and white 12 month old beddy x whippet pup ?

Just me and the young whippet last night don’t know what happened to the fecking storm, the wind was just a breeze, no rain or cloud the moon was lightning us up and it was fecking warm as feck but en

Bolting to the dogs today ?

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, ringer said:

Thanks , I bred it’s father and still have it’s grandmother honest dogs mate .

Atb

i have a young first cross here.i have never bred pups before but if all goes well like to in a few years.thought about back to a whippet to make three-quarters bred. 

• Like 1

There's the thread with rabbits in decline and then there's you I reckon you've been nicking all the bunnys from the UK and putting up with you ??. Nice to see people still plenty of work about for there dogs good on you. Atb 

• Like 2