Anti's on Amazon.

Looking at buying a suckling pig and the antis leaving fake reviews about how we shouldn't eat it is ridiculous ffs, check out farmed rabbit too, here's a link to lobsters by post, who do these idiots think they are dictating thier stupid views, no wonder the world's a mess. There are some folk leaving positive reviews but are way out numbered by the haters! 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B014DC8SB8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_taa_o7tDBb12GVCZC

Thing that gets me is how do amazon let them do it, I thought you'd to buy stuff to review it? Obviously not, so we can all review stuff we have an opinion on! 

The pigs are expensive but worth it, difficult to source here so looking at delivery option was all. 

1 minute ago, Gav said:

Thing that gets me is how do amazon let them do it, I thought you'd to buy stuff to review it? Obviously not, so we can all review stuff we have an opinion on! 

The pigs are expensive but worth it, difficult to source here so looking at delivery option was all. 

I always assumed the same until a friend of mines book he released got awefull reviews so I tried adding my own to keep his spirits up . From what I removed you can pick Nd choose the "name" you review under

Think i might start trolling that lobster review section

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Gav said:

I tried leaving a review on the lobsters but it wouldn't let me as there had been "odd activity" in the reviews. 

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

I tried leaving a review on the lobsters but it wouldn't let me as there had been "odd activity" in the reviews. 

Same here , sad really.  I wanted to see what they thought about me trying to source rhino meat 

• Haha 1