Stunning report of Catholic Church abuse: Pa. priests molested more than 1000 kids

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walt to be fair mate the celebs are fairly new players to the game , they had a good run but they have had there day , the mussies and the clergy have been at it since someone dreamed up religion as a

The priests seem to be giving the Muslims a run for there money ..the whole fcuking lot want slotting .

If I was a catholic or a muslim out of disgust I would f**k religion off in an heartbeat thank feck I am an atheist and believe in non of the shit.

Posted Images

22 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

I think that society is starting to shun religion. 

The pope begs for gods forgiveness for his mates noncing kids,says it all in this day and age he is keeping it in-house,gods forgiveness indeed,is it society is shunning religion or civilised society has moved past belief in the great creator when Darwinism makes much more sense?

• Like 3

Religion is certainly on the decline. It's hypocrisy  is staggering but has always been ignored or conviently overlooked.

These days though folk are speaking up and challenging the church. It's decline in the last decade is phenomenal. I see churches closing and clergy leaving the church.

Personally I see it as a good thing even more on the other side a lot of Muslim. Jews etc this generation are ditching the church. 

Obv you will still get the die hard ones but on the whole it's not important to them. 

Hence why the church is trying to reinvent itself and trying to move with the times. But it's to late imo. 

Oh well they have had a good run and a privellaged life off the backs of people. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Religion is certainly on the decline. It's hypocrisy  is staggering but has always been ignored or conviently overlooked.

These days though folk are speaking up and challenging the church. It's decline in the last decade is phenomenal. I see churches closing and clergy leaving the church.

Personally I see it as a good thing even more on the other side a lot of Muslim. Jews etc this generation are ditching the church. 

Obv you will still get the die hard ones but on the whole it's not important to them. 

Hence why the church is trying to reinvent itself and trying to move with the times. But it's to late imo. 

Oh well they have had a good run and a privellaged life off the backs of people. 

Can't think of any people under 30 who go to church around here

I would say that I’m an atheist, but on a recent flight back from holiday , the turbulence was the worst I’ve known. I suddenly found myself praying , it went something like “please , if there is a god and you can here me , let me live , I promise I will never fly again “. I think most of us have some sort of belief, even though I know that it’s all a load of tosh I still prayed. That is what the church has played on for years , they have manipulated people and communities, for their greed and perversion. The hypocrisy and double standards is staggering. If someone I meet says that they go to church or prayer group I think , “oh dear , you sad gullible twat , you are mental “. 

I don’t need a belief system to tell me that it’s wrong to steal or sleep with my neighbors wife . All that stuff is common sense surely? I brought my kids up to not tell lies or steal , not because they will go to hell but because there is nothing worse than a thief and a liar . And if I do someone a good turn it’s not a Christian act , it’s just nice to be nice and what goes around comes around . But society is in a mess at the moment, and a lot of the good teaching and morals have gone .  I blame a lot of society’s problems with “single mums”. No proper father figure to instil a set of decent morals and behaviour, instead we’ve got gangs of feral kids with no morals and no consequences for their behaviour. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, scothunter said:

I suppose you don't celebrate Xmas or Easter? Don't go to weddings, christenings or funerals? ???

1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

I don’t need a belief system to tell me that it’s wrong to steal or sleep with my neighbors wife . All that stuff is common sense surely? I brought my kids up to not tell lies or steal , not because they will go to hell but because there is nothing worse than a thief and a liar . And if I do someone a good turn it’s not a Christian act , it’s just nice to be nice and what goes around comes around . But society is in a mess at the moment, and a lot of the good teaching and morals have gone .  I blame a lot of society’s problems with “single mums”. No proper father figure to instil a set of decent morals and behaviour, instead we’ve got gangs of feral kids with no morals and no consequences for their behaviour. 

Mmmm.........'single mums'.......is it fair to just blame them?   What about the 'irresponsible dads'......happy to create these children, often with multiple partners, then take no responsibilty, morally or financially, in raising them........?

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, littlefish said:

Mmmm.........'single mums'.......is it fair to just blame them?   What about the 'irresponsible dads'......happy to create these children, often with multiple partners, then take no responsibilty, morally or financially, in raising them........?

Fair point. It’s the whole broken family thing . 

No farther figure swings both ways..... If your Oldman didnt hang around, wasnt man enough to raise you and no respect for the ladies.... You probably be the same way...... Any c**t can make a baby..... Takes a man to raise one?know a few single mothers who take care of their kids with no hand outs from the government or the spinless cnuts they dropped their draws too?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

I suppose you don't celebrate Xmas or Easter? Don't go to weddings, christenings or funerals? ???

No I don't celebrate Easter im not 5years old.

No don't go to christenings and very rarely I go to funerals . Weddings the reception at night 

Also I see Xmas as day of giving/family get together and over indulgence. 

I don't believe for one second it's the son of god's birthday. 

And I'd say 80% of this nation don't even think about Xmas in a spiritual way. 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, scothunter said:

No I don't celebrate Easter im not 5years old.

No don't go to christenings and very rarely I go to funerals . Weddings the reception at night 

Also I see Xmas as day of giving/family get together and over indulgence. 

I don't believe for one second it's the son of god's birthday. 

And I'd say 80% of this nation don't even think about Xmas in a spiritual way. 

So basically a bunch of hypocrites then? 

• Thanks 1