Chelsea fans.

20 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I want 2 chelsea season tickets for the 18/19 season but you need so many loyalty points which i aint got.if anybody does or knows somebody that can get them they'll be a couple of hundred quid for there efforts.

Thought tha in Norway pal? 

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

I want 2 chelsea season tickets for the 18/19 season but you need so many loyalty points which i aint got.if anybody does or knows somebody that can get them they'll be a couple of hundred quid for there efforts.

don't think many Chelsea "supporters"  would earn loyalty points! ?  

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Fook that

be cheaper to get the train up here every two weeks and support a proper club

?

get ya self to gillingham a week Weds still a few tickets in the away end left and I mean only a few ?

Gillingham ?  Don’t forget all those other glamour fixtures like Scunny, Fleetwood, Accrington, Southend etc.

Is the gravy any different down there..., where you belong?

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Fook that

be cheaper to get the train up here every two weeks and support a proper club

?

get ya self to gillingham a week Weds still a few tickets in the away end left and I mean only a few ?

it's even better when you support your home town team ? I would take max s advice ginger atleast you can have a pick of any seat you want and a bag of cheesy chips for a quid ?

Are Chelsea your local club? If so, I feel for you.. I go watch my team (£150 for a season ticket), and can have a pint with the players afterwards. Players become acquaintances, some even friends. And we normally get to play in the Champions League or UEFA league (last season was a travesty :) , so pennies saved this year ).

When I was over there I would watch the local small clubs.. Folkestone Invicta, Cambridge Utd, Halifax and in Scotland it was usually Hearts or Livingstone, but sometimes Inverness or Wick.  All charged a similar price to matches here, about a tenner in, and was proper, real football. Proper tackles, proper aggression, no flopping about crap.