Yet more Sex offences - by whom?

13 minutes ago, mackem said:

If Boris Johnson can get away with saying burha clad ladies look like bank robbers or post boxes and get away with it then I am sure that someone who says a collection of Karachi/Islamabad/Lahore born Leicester based taxi-drivers predating upon white schoolgirls are a Pakistani grooming gang without fear of prosecution,fcuk racism,birds of a feather,they don't integrate and they DO groom white girls,fact.

Totally agree mate some of the shit my own M.P is getting for at last on speaking the truth is unreal and is her lovely labour party standing by her is it f**k.

• Like 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we need vigilantes , to take care of these  pieces  of shit , good size 10 in there heads  then put in black bags  dumped  in the sea ..

Tbh what's needed is beyond my comprehension . Needs more police looking into it as it's obviously a problem . f**k knows tho, maybe a easier ,quicker,better way for these poor kids to come forward .

This will just keep going on and on because as a society we have grown weak. In my opinion anyone prosecuted of a sex offence should be castrated, end of. If nothing else it will stop the feckers bree

Just now, tatsblisters said:

Totally agree mate some of the shit my own M.P is getting for at last on speaking the truth is unreal and is her lovely labour party standing by her is it f**k.

Labour aren't renown for speaking the truth,look at Corbyn trying to wriggle out of his wreath laying accusations this week.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Everyone tiptoes around Pakistani origin grooming gangs,that was always part of the problem,another part was that the Pakistani community themselves don't condem it or even seem to view it as a crime as long as they only target white kids,life sentences meaning LIFE would have helped,its past the tipping point now however,its almost a monthly occurance some group of taxi-drivers or takeaway workers/owners are reported as raping/grooming/prostituting white female minors.

thats what said on here on the other page, if it was there paki girls  getting raped etc , there be a uproar    in the UK  big time , we got to do the same to there girls , it not going  down to there level , its sorting the brown  scum out  ONCE AND FOR ALL 

I would personally rather eat dog shit out of my kennels and put money in their pockets,the only time I set foot in their business,is when asked to work for them and I have a special rate which is the best way to hit them in the pocket and I pride myself on taking them to the cleaners.

1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

I don't eat no curries..... ?

never been keen  on Indian  food any way, i watching the BBC 1 program  it in India   with   crankies, sid little , Susan George ,few more celebs . the 1st thing struck me was i get pissed off eating that type of  food every day,  rather have Chinese  any day of the week even if it couple of greyhounds chucked in   lol  

• Like 1