Yet more Sex offences - by whom?

5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I was told about this case weeks ago by a workmate from Huddersfield sad thing is it did not shock me people in these areas like mine in Rotherham are becoming numb to it.

Honestly believe its just the tip of the iceburg , and only get worse 

Atleast the people of sunderland are trying to fight back , think other towns should follow suite 

• Like 2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we need vigilantes , to take care of these  pieces  of shit , good size 10 in there heads  then put in black bags  dumped  in the sea ..

Tbh what's needed is beyond my comprehension . Needs more police looking into it as it's obviously a problem . f**k knows tho, maybe a easier ,quicker,better way for these poor kids to come forward .

This will just keep going on and on because as a society we have grown weak. In my opinion anyone prosecuted of a sex offence should be castrated, end of. If nothing else it will stop the feckers bree

2 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Honestly believe its just the tip of the iceburg , and only get worse 

Atleast the people of sunderland are trying to fight back , think other towns should follow suite 

I agree mate and fully support anybody who stands up and protests about it.

• Like 1

I remember years ago in a town near me they relocated a nonce who was found out . The locals made his life hell to the point he topped himself ,shame .Where has the backbone gone .Where are the father's wanting to kill the raghead filth for I for one would not let it rest .It's no secret I'm a fan of any anti Islamic faction and those I know within are all solid Englishmen with fire in their bellies .Where is the British bulldog spirit in our cities that would teach these filth a damm good lesson .

Boils my piss .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You rub one out.....End up losing your freedom..... Our families end up losing out.... And many more pop out the woodwork fd.....bit of a losing battle mate...... Off topic but.... There was a man, who killed and apparently tortured his girlfriend's baby in '85,few doors from where i lived as a child, he did 31 yrs inside and was released to live a few miles up the road?locals caught up with him, after being suspicious of who he was....... They found him dead...... Full of holes by all accounts.... Whole  village covered it up.... Now 3 lads and their families have to suffer .... Came out that he took the blame for the childs mother.... Told him she was pregnant with his child..... He goes down and she fycks off to Scotland and puts new baby in care?...... f****d up country we live in...... It should be the government and laws that change imo, grow a f***ing set..... Sort the scum out.... Not the ordinary man on the street who ends up losing his freedom and the knock on effect on his family. 

51 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I remember years ago in a town near me they relocated a nonce who was found out . The locals made his life hell to the point he topped himself ,shame .Where has the backbone gone .Where are the father's wanting to kill the raghead filth for I for one would not let it rest .It's no secret I'm a fan of any anti Islamic faction and those I know within are all solid Englishmen with fire in their bellies .Where is the British bulldog spirit in our cities that would teach these filth a damm good lesson .

Boils my piss .

Totally agree foxdropper  the silence from most of my towns hard men has been deafening .

• Like 1

It wasnt PC to expose these people and they seem to have flourished as a result. Vigilantism isnt the answer but the threat of it may be. What I feel is needed is for Police to feel they are supported when this type of crime occurs and for the victims to be taught about it early in life - I dont care if its 'racial sterotyping'' those responsible have proved that already.

As for punishment - chemical castration and deportation. I believe it is well past the time we  can accept this 'benefit of multiculturalism'. I would also ban the Burka and any religeous dress in public. If you cant speak our language you shouldnt be here. How do you understand our society if you dont speak the language and aren't therefore able to absorb our 'norms'. Any that do and still offend to this degree are a group we could do without - permanently.

• Thanks 1

Have I missed something,  is this a new story or an old one?  I just had a look on the BBC front page online and there isn't a single mention about this.

Is this sort of thing normal in the paki community or do they view the actions of the few with as much disdain as we do ?

It's bad whichever way it is viewed but it aint just pakis, look at the situation of the white clergy both catholic and c of e. The terrible things that nuns did in these convents and so called correction facilities.

Is anyone normal ?

I consider myself pretty abnormal !! 

I grew up in a safe loving environment without violence, drugs, alcohol,  with decent working parents a good school and a life of constant employment, along happy marriage to a good looking honest hard working wife, decent hard working clever kids that have gone on to uni and decent jobs ect ect.

I must be abnormal !!

I agree to a degree with your comment Timmytree but not all those who were targeted by the Pakistani grooming gangs in Rotherham came from broken homes the police played a big part in not protecting those who were targeted by these gangs I believe if it was dealt with robustly at the time by the police this ongoing shit storm would still not be raging.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

I agree to a degree with your comment Timmytree but not all those who were targeted by the Pakistani grooming gangs in Rotherham came from broken homes the police played a big part in not protecting those who were targeted by these gangs I believe if it was dealt with robustly at the time by the police this ongoing shit storm would still not be raging.

Everyone tiptoes around Pakistani origin grooming gangs,that was always part of the problem,another part was that the Pakistani community themselves don't condem it or even seem to view it as a crime as long as they only target white kids,life sentences meaning LIFE would have helped,its past the tipping point now however,its almost a monthly occurance some group of taxi-drivers or takeaway workers/owners are reported as raping/grooming/prostituting white female minors.

• Like 3
Just now, mackem said:

Everyone tiptoes around Pakistani origin grooming gangs,that was always part of the problem,another part was that the Pakistani community themselves don't condem it or even seem to view it as a crime as long as they only target white kids,life sentences meaning LIFE would have helped,its past the tipping point now however,its almost a monthly occurance some group of taxi-drivers or takeaway workers/owners are reported as raping/grooming/prostituting white female minors.

Its one of the reasons it should also be classed as a race crime as well imho.I also blame the deniers mainly from left wing organisations who are a real threat in saying it how it is further making it harder for people to speak out for fear of being called racist or worse.

• Like 1
Just now, timmytree said:

So if these girls were as young as 12 years old, where were the parents?

I know it's difficult to keep tabs on kids I know but there must have been signs.

I agree about the police though, it's almost as though they wanted to hide the crime so the Muslims couldn't play the race card. Or maybe they thought there would be a backlash against innocent people?

I think we can all agree on one thing though, any religion or race that covertly sanctions or allows abuse like this should be stamped on very hard. Unfortunately if the law won't be seen to do the job it leaves the way open for ordinary people to do it themselves.

I am not denying a lot were from broken homes and in the care system and were badly let down the one that sticks in my gullet is when a father did take action he was arrested and then made to go on a diversity course.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

making it harder for people to speak out for fear of being called racist 

If Boris Johnson can get away with saying burha clad ladies look like bank robbers or post boxes and get away with it then I am sure that someone who says a collection of Karachi/Islamabad/Lahore born Leicester based taxi-drivers predating upon white schoolgirls are a Pakistani grooming gang without fear of prosecution,fcuk racism,birds of a feather,they don't integrate and they DO groom white girls,fact.

• Like 1