Yet more Sex offences - by whom?

Latest information available. Back to 2005 so its OK to talk about it now?

One woman, 38-year-old Fehreen Rafiq from Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.

A police officer stands outside a police station© Getty A police officer stands outside a police stationThe 31 accused will appear at Kirklees magistrates court on 5-6 September 2018. They are:

• Banaras Hussain, 37, of Shipley, charged with one count of rape of a female over 16.
  • Banaris Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with one count of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Suhail Arif, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a girl aged 13-15.
  • Iftikar Ali, 37, of Huddersfield, charged with attempted rape of a girl aged 13-15 and three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Sajjad, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with four counts of rape of a female aged 13-15, one rape of a girl under 13 and facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
  • Fehreen Rafiq, 38, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
  • Umar Zaman, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Basharat Hussain, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Amin Ali Choli, 36, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female over 16 years old.
  • Shaqeel Hussain, 35, of Dewsbury, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and two counts of trafficking.
  • Mubasher Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and sexual assault.
  • Abdul Majid, 34, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Dogar, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
  • Usman Ali, 32, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Waqas Anwar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with five counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Gul Riaz, 42, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Mohammed Akram, 41, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of trafficking with a view to sexual exploitation of a female and rape of a female aged 14-15.
  • Manzoor Akhtar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with trafficking and three counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
  • Samuel Fikru, 30, of Camden, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.

Twelve other men, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have also been charged with numerous offences in connection with the same investigation, West Yorkshire police said.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we need vigilantes , to take care of these  pieces  of shit , good size 10 in there heads  then put in black bags  dumped  in the sea ..

Tbh what's needed is beyond my comprehension . Needs more police looking into it as it's obviously a problem . f**k knows tho, maybe a easier ,quicker,better way for these poor kids to come forward .

This will just keep going on and on because as a society we have grown weak. In my opinion anyone prosecuted of a sex offence should be castrated, end of. If nothing else it will stop the feckers bree

2 minutes ago, bird said:

we need vigilantes , to take care of these  pieces  of shit , good size 10 in there heads  then put in black bags  dumped  in the sea ..

Something should be done before vigilantes are needed . People know the law would crucify them if they were caught been vigilanteees 

3 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Something should be done before vigilantes are needed . People know the law would crucify them if they were caught been vigilanteees 

well thats true   thinking  about it ,  what would you suggest    mate ,?    even when they get sent down, there kept away from the white cons in there , i hate the brown scum , even at my age  i pile into them .

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, bird said:

well thats true   thinking  about it ,  what would you suggest    mate ,?    even when they get sent down, there kept away from the white cons in there , i hate the brown scum , even at my age  i pile into them .

Tbh what's needed is beyond my comprehension . Needs more police looking into it as it's obviously a problem . f**k knows tho, maybe a easier ,quicker,better way for these poor kids to come forward . That's the way to finding out , if the kids are to scared and don't then I don't know how you catch them . Then hammer them with prosecutions. You won't stop them "wanting" to abuse but if you can put them off it then percentage wise if it goes down then it's working.  I try to avoid thinking to much about it because it upsets my mind.  I remember my childhood that was fun playing , wandering , football and the thought of someone not having that is crippling. You only get one period in your life when it's "fun,fun,fun". Life soon catches up and bills etc take over and the thought these kids spend it scared and abused is beyond words . 

Problem with most ideas to stop it is your reliyng on higher ups in power to make it work and nobody has faith in them sadly 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Tbh what's needed is beyond my comprehension . Needs more police looking into it as it's obviously a problem . f**k knows tho, maybe a easier ,quicker,better way for these poor kids to come forward . That's the way to finding out , if the kids are to scared and don't then I don't know how you catch them . Then hammer them with prosecutions. You won't stop them "wanting" to abuse but if you can put them off it then percentage wise if it goes down then it's working.  I try to avoid thinking to much about it because it upsets my mind.  I remember my childhood that was fun playing , wandering , football and the thought of someone not having that is crippling. You only get one period in your life when it's "fun,fun,fun". Life soon catches up and bills etc take over and the thought these kids spend it scared and abused is beyond words . 

Problem with most ideas to stop it is your reliyng on higher ups in power to make it work and nobody has faith in them sadly 

100%   mate , you took the words out my mouth , i came from a counsel estate  ,  we never had great deal  really , but was loved by me dear old mom  and my dad as child,  i went of the rails a bit through drink  and few pills  lol,  so me and the old man  didnt get on   when i was 18- 25  , but made it up  before he died  . you right must be terrible  for those young  ( white ) girls  to be treated like they have been.  what we should do is start too , pull few of  paki  girls  of the street   and treat them like our white girls have  been treated , once this start happening  and making  news on telly  etc  , them brown scum   might start to think bit different  about  it  , knowing   what will happen  to them  now .

26 minutes ago, timmytree said:

That would just bring us down to their scummy level.

What we need to realise is that we are dealing with a mentality that is still in the 3rd world, a religion that can be twisted to suit their sick agenda and a tight knit community that covers up its own failings. Older generations are insular and won't integrate and a lot of the youngsters are arrogant little tossers with no regard for laws or anyone elses rights.

It will only get worse as their population explodes and I don't ever see anything being done to stop them. Civil war maybe or an uprising where the decent people wipe out the problem. 

Lets make it very clear though, this seems to be predominantly a Pakistani/Muslim problem, yet again.

I deal with them on a regular basis through work and loads have been here 30/40 years and can't speak a word of English still

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, timmytree said:

I've had the same experience. They don't want to integrate, they want to control and impose their standards on us.

Personally I believe that all these criminals, if convicted, should have their UK citizenship revoked and be returned to their country of origin. I don't care if they were born here or have family here, their standards are not acceptable in a civilised society.

Exactly, it's wrong they can live here and not speak a word of it... Return to sender

6 hours ago, timmytree said:

Lock up the paedos for a start.

Hit the rest of them where it hurts them most. Avoid their businesses and shops. Don't use their taxis, dentists or Drs. Don't have anything to do with them. 

Take every possession they have, sell it of for compo for the victims..... Then round up their families and drop the cnuts in the north sea with concrete wellies..... Dirty fycking sandel wearing cnuts ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Its going to keep happening because as said we are weak , how can prisoners have right there in there because they broke the rules society is supposed to life by ?. they get put inside get three meals a day exercise and playstation tv etc  they should be locked up 23 hours a day let out to get lashed  and then lashed again once they have healed how many would re offend then ?.