Is Mr Corbyn a terrorist sympathiser?

Can’t see Corbyn being being around for long . He’s upset the Jewish community the knives are out for him in he’s own party. 

Labour wont win with him they know that just a matter of time before he’s gone . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes without a doubt  He hates the British establishment hates British history and traditions puts non Brits before the people he wants to put him into power. If ever he did get power he woul

No he plays the claranet

Is he a terrorist sympathiser ? He had many meetings with senior IRA, lays wreaths at the graves of Black September (in the Palestinian Martyr's cemetery), and has spoke of his "friends in Hezbol

Posted Images

Is he a terrorist sympathiser ?

He had many meetings with senior IRA, lays wreaths at the graves of Black September (in the Palestinian Martyr's cemetery), and has spoke of his "friends in Hezbollah", has publicised his support for the Muslim Brotherhood and is a clear anti-Semite. He has given speeches to supporters of Anjem Choudary and others who would subjugate the British lifestyle and culture

I'd sy, he's a bit more than a sympathiser - I'd say he's at the head of the Fifth Column. The man is a traitor, in my eyes, and should be held in the contempt he deserves !

• Like 6
3 hours ago, mushroom said:

Is it?

What did the Bosch do to British cities? What did we do to theirs? How many men had to kill each other? Witness atrocities? 

How is it any different? People died, people hated each other. The only difference is that most on both sides wanted to leave that shit where it belongs.... The past ;)

Courage comes in many forms.

The problem here mush is that the people that hate each other live side by side without an escape or headspace the tension is always there, and I’m sensible enough to know it’s not one side or the other its both sides,

4 hours ago, scothunter said:

Just check out the Londonderry bonfire recently to see pure bigotry and "handing it down to next generation"

Festooned with union flags and poppy wreaths  stolen from war cenataphs. So yea faced with that type of bigotry and sacrilege I do bite. 

You should get you're own nest of vipers sorted out before worrying about others.

So in conclusion go f**k yourself!

Are you for real scot, im from derry an live nearby the bonfire's, did you see the protestant fires in derry an all over the north of ireland???

The protestant fires are just as bad scot, an you never mentioned them.

You are bitter tho, an i dont know if uve children or not, but you certainly would pass it down, the same bigortry an hate.

3 hours ago, Chid said:

You all make out it’s us prods who are causing the problems over here .. 

what about the 500ish people in the fountain estate in Londonderry constantly plagued around this time with petrol bombs and stones/bricks thrown at them all because they identify themselves as British!!

Haha i live close by an worked in it on a daily basis the past year, chid there not constantly under attack, that bull.

Its been quiet the past few years until recently an both are as bad as each other.

An the british thing lol f**k me if im not mistaken you were born in north of ireland an you call yourself british lololol

I know many a protestant an work with them all time, there happy days.

Its the loyalists who are bitter c**ts an wont entertain reconciliation.

Please look at your passport, it says great britain an northern ireland, you are not british nor the people in fountain unless you were born in british isles.

You are irish, or northern irish if you want to stretch it, an the sooner you realize it the better.

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Haha i live close by an worked in it on a daily basis the past year, chid there not constantly under attack, that bull.

Its been quiet the past few years until recently an both are as bad as each other.

An the british thing lol f**k me if im not mistaken you were born in north of ireland an you call yourself british lololol

Please look at your passport, it says great britain an northern ireland, you are not british nor the people in fountain unless you were born in british isles.

You are irish, or northern irish if you want to stretch it, an the sooner you realize it the better.

A Cheetah born in an Irish zoo isn't an Irish Cheetah..... ??

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

On a passport it asks your nationality.. mine would say British regardless of where the passport was issued .. I was born in England  so I’m neither Irish or northern Irish ?

but on my terrorist children’s birth certificates who were born over here they say they are British ??

9 minutes ago, Chid said:

On a passport it asks your nationality.. mine would say British regardless of where the passport was issued .. I was born in England  so I’m neither Irish or northern Irish ?

but on my terrorist children’s birth certificates who were born over here they say they are British ??

Fair enough chid your english.

An i never called your children terrorist by the way chid, oh an there irish with english ancestory lol

On a serious note tho, it has been relativley calm here for years, just certain times of year it gets a bit hot, but on the most, its gran.

3 hours ago, bird said:

because of  soft fookin religion   mate ,  (normal) people would try to get along with each other. The world  it self hard enough trying find work, get money, feed your kids  etc . not worry about religon , the big prob is people  (like to live in the past ) fact  ,  you want to be more worried  what going to happen in  this next  50-60 years , if Russia , USA , N/K    have brain storm   and press  the Nuck   button , not  fookin religion  or living in the past , bloody hell   we  (England)  would go 1st , everybody hates us .!!

But you hate on religious ground's "normal" English people would get on with Muslims. 

You are outraged when the tribes hold placards slagging off the troops and they infringe on our traditions.

Burning ww1 veterans poppy wreaths is enough get anyone upset. 

You see the comparison.

Yea im a bigot I know that but doesn't mean I don't have a valid point. 

They c**ts are always playing the victims. Even when they let those murderers out of jail in the name of peace . 

Were they happy no they want old soldiers to be tried for murder without accepting there own discrepancies. 

Do you know why I hate them so much cz there sneaking mutants who always make out the other side are so hatefull and not willing to compromise when the fact is they are equally hatefull.and you can take you're "I work with proddies and family " and shove it up you're arse, many times you have let you're mask slip and showed what you really think. 

If I could be f****d I'd dog up that thread on McGuiness here a few showed there true colours lol 

Never met one of you lot that wasn't a bitter c**t and that's a fact. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, scothunter said:

But you hate on religious ground's "normal" English people would get on with Muslims. 

You are outraged when the tribes hold placards slagging off the troops and they infringe on our traditions.

You see the comparison.

They c**ts are always playing the victims. Even when they let those murderers out of jail in the name of peace . 

Were they happy no they want old soldiers to be tried for murder without accepting there own discrepancies. 

Do you know why I hate them so much cz there sneaking mutants who always make out the other side are so hatefull and not willing to compromise when the fact is they are equally hatefull.and you can take you're "I work with proddies and family " and shove it up you're arse, many times you have let you're mask slip and showed what you really think. 

If I could be f****d I'd dog up that thread on McGuiness here a few showed there true colours lol 

I defended my postion,on other threads, just like you, an i get along fine with protestants, an have done for years, an maybe when it boils down to it il defend my posistion, like we all do, but i an many more catholics, live along side an work with protestants daily.

We could go on for days about this, but im not going to, but you should reconsider bitterness, cause it hardens your heart an makes people miserable, an just keeps it going.

Peace out scot

• Like 1
5 hours ago, marshman said:

Can’t see Corbyn being being around for long . 

Labour wont win with him they know that just a matter of time before he’s gone . 

Who was the guy who predicted labour would win an election soon with corbin (sic) at the helm ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, scothunter said:

You see the comparison.

Dry your eyes ye whinging Cnut. 

• Haha 2