Is Mr Corbyn a terrorist sympathiser?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes without a doubt  He hates the British establishment hates British history and traditions puts non Brits before the people he wants to put him into power. If ever he did get power he woul

No he plays the claranet

Is he a terrorist sympathiser ? He had many meetings with senior IRA, lays wreaths at the graves of Black September (in the Palestinian Martyr's cemetery), and has spoke of his "friends in Hezbol

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Aye - nice idea but, some of those differences are just going to have to grow out over the generations.

That sounds more like a blood feud mate.

Only 2 generations before me, they were storming beaches and dying across Europe. They seem to have done ok. How many generations need suffer on both sides for the sins of the past? Jesus my ex was a fuucking Austrian! My grandad was trying to twat hers and vice versa fgs! Time to let the dog sleep imo or it will bite our children.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 5

Ideally it should be.. especially when politicians on both islands are determined to import a completely foreign culture, and at the same time, threaten us with jail if we protest about the fuckers pissing all over us, raping kids and over stretching the services we paid into all our lives. 

But sure, let's keep on arguing about stuff that we did to one another decades ago...

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, mushroom said:

Only 2 generations before me, they were storming beaches and dying across Europe. They seem to have done ok. How many generations need suffer on both sides for the sins of the past? Jesus my ex was a fuucking Austrian! My grandad was trying to twat hers and vice versa fgs! Time to let the dog sleep imo or it will bite our children.

Try telling that to are resident bigot mush, do ye think the likes of him won’t hand his hatred down to the next generation, and so it continues. When people are faced with that kind of bigotry of course they are going to bite.

Just check out the Londonderry bonfire recently to see pure bigotry and "handing it down to next generation"

Festooned with union flags and poppy wreaths  stolen from war cenataphs. So yea faced with that type of bigotry and sacrilege I do bite. 

You should get you're own nest of vipers sorted out before worrying about others.

So in conclusion go f**k yourself!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, mushroom said:

I agree with you mate but, that's 2 different things.

....... What I meant was, the ill feelings between some Catholics and Protestants will take a while to grow out - it's been there for a long while and, the way they both like to pass down traditions and stories (not necessarily a bad thing), it'll be there for a while yet.

You all make out it’s us prods who are causing the problems over here .. 

what about the 500ish people in the fountain estate in Londonderry constantly plagued around this time with petrol bombs and stones/bricks thrown at them all because they identify themselves as British!!

• Like 1

YES HE IS ,  hope to god  Labour    never get in , this old little country England  will be fooked if he does , all these country's  that hate us  and want to harm us , will have the right man in charge to help them  then.

Just now, bird said:

YES HE IS ,  hope to god  Labour    never get in , this old little country England  will be fooked if he does , all these country's  that hate us  and want to harm us , will have the right man in charge to help them  then.

And all the neegros and students follow him!!! 

1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

I agree with you mate but, that's 2 different things.

....... What I meant was, the ill feelings between some Catholics and Protestants will take a while to grow out - it's been there for a long while and, the way they both like to pass down traditions and stories (not necessarily a bad thing), it'll be there for a while yet.

Is it?

What did the Bosch do to British cities? What did we do to theirs? How many men had to kill each other? Witness atrocities? 

How is it any different? People died, people hated each other. The only difference is that most on both sides wanted to leave that shit where it belongs.... The past ;)

Courage comes in many forms.

17 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What so the irish are against each other 

because of  soft fookin religion   mate ,  (normal) people would try to get along with each other. The world  it self hard enough trying find work, get money, feed your kids  etc . not worry about religon , the big prob is people  (like to live in the past ) fact  ,  you want to be more worried  what going to happen in  this next  50-60 years , if Russia , USA , N/K    have brain storm   and press  the Nuck   button , not  fookin religion  or living in the past , bloody hell   we  (England)  would go 1st , everybody hates us .!!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Is it?

What did the Bosch do to British cities? What did we do to theirs? How many men had to kill each other? Witness atrocities? 

How is it any different? People died, people hated each other. The only difference is that most on both sides wanted to leave that shit where it belongs.... The past ;)

Courage comes in many forms.

That is the difference - you're talking about full blown wars where both sides got to hit each other continuously and, then realised that it couldn't go on so, worked to end it and have peace.

Fwiw, my Grandad still won't buy anything Japanese.

Some of the bitterness in parts of Ireland will be passed down through stories and anecdotes of things that happened in the 1800s - there are feelings of being wronged and never having got justice that get rolled on and on.