Is Mr Corbyn a terrorist sympathiser?

I would prefer it if he was hung, drawn and quartered as a lesson to all apologists everywhere.

However the man is really just a bad, outdated and outmoded joke. He is still in love with his daft shadow HS - why else would you risk the embarassment ?

• Like 2

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes without a doubt  He hates the British establishment hates British history and traditions puts non Brits before the people he wants to put him into power. If ever he did get power he woul

No he plays the claranet

Is he a terrorist sympathiser ? He had many meetings with senior IRA, lays wreaths at the graves of Black September (in the Palestinian Martyr's cemetery), and has spoke of his "friends in Hezbol

Posted Images

5 hours ago, mackem said:

Yes he is,weasley little two-faced terrorist apologist.

4F18DFB000000578-0-image-m-45_1534302090935.jpg

4F19AEC700000578-0-image-a-25_1534301630477.jpg

That's a racetrack and they are all just picking the same horse at the bookies. See the guy with the mobile phone! He is the only one backing number 2. Fcuker must of got a tip somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 15/08/2018 at 17:14, Chid said:

B36146FC-B5B4-4C27-A9CD-4D7F09457BA4.thumb.jpeg.268401425401785a06171d2474ae801d.jpeg

me and my terrorist kids ?

You might not be a terrorist, but each year yous bitter wee fuckers CELEBRATE the battle of the boyne, a secterian war which the english/prods/dutch invaded ireland again, an took all the land.

So your teaching your children this aswell, just keeping the bitterness going, so your breeding hate towards the irish, in our own lands ya cheeky b*****d.

So dont be throwing no eggs, when your breaking loads yourself.

• Like 1

Well if  Catholic James and his backer king louis hadn't used Ireland as a back door to try and overthrow the British crown there would be no reason for king William to be there. 

Also if the Irish Catholics hadn't beeb treacherous and took a stance with James then maybe William wouldn't have siezed you're lands and secured a Protestant stronghold. 

f**k the pope@ the time of the battle backed king William. 

It's history and should be celebrated obv like everything else it's not going to please everyone but im sure some of the republican celebrations are not welcomed by all. Live with it and stop f***ing whining. 

• Haha 1

Oh shut up would ye, your another bitter wee f****r.

I know its history, the point i was making is that the orangemen celebrate these battles, so chid is a hypocrite for calling out corbyn.

Ps, i dont like corbyn either ya orange c**t ye ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

More the fool you sir, the bitterness will eat you up, times have moved on, i have protestant relatives, i work with protestants, no bitterness here, its yous old bitter c**ts that are keeping it going, but the bitterness will die with yous.

Now go an play with your trains soy boy ?

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Francie said:

You might not be a terrorist, but each year yous bitter wee fuckers CELEBRATE the battle of the boyne, a secterian war which the english/prods/dutch invaded ireland again, an took all the land.

So your teaching your children this aswell, just keeping the bitterness going, so your breeding hate towards the irish, in our own lands ya cheeky b*****d.

So dont be throwing no eggs, when your breaking loads yourself.

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Well if  Catholic James and his backer king louis hadn't used Ireland as a back door to try and overthrow the British crown there would be no reason for king William to be there. 

Also if the Irish Catholics hadn't beeb treacherous and took a stance with James then maybe William wouldn't have siezed you're lands and secured a Protestant stronghold. 

f**k the pope@ the time of the battle backed king William. 

It's history and should be celebrated obv like everything else it's not going to please everyone but im sure some of the republican celebrations are not welcomed by all. Live with it and stop f***ing whining. 

You see boys... there's still a lot of bitter tastes, in a lot of mouths, on both side of the Feckin divide!

Why can't we have a similar thing to Armistice day? A rememberence day for all the fallen? Victims, innocents and (dare I say it) fallen fighters on both sides.

Fuuckinell it could be the day of the Good Friday agreement ffs. Our families should be at peace now and leave the fallen to respect!

Respecting victory and courage has always been a thing of our Islands, since before the Romans arrived. Why not respect each other. Leave the bad that happens in war, in that war!

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, mushroom said:

You see boys... there's still a lot of bitter tastes, in a lot of mouths, on both side of the Feckin divide!

Why can't we have a similar thing to Armistice day? A rememberence day for all the fallen? Victims, innocents and (dare I say it) fallen fighters on both sides.

Fuuckinell it could be the day of the Good Friday agreement ffs. Our families should be at peace now and leave the fallen to respect!

Respecting victory and courage has always been a thing of our Islands, since before the Romans arrived. Why not respect each other. Leave the bad that happens in war, in that war!

In a perfect world mush